After Crossing Over to the Republic of China, I've Become a Heartthrob Extra 1

Character Interview No. 5


Time flies, in the blink of an eye, I have finished the fifth book. Welcome to the fifth issue of Character Interviews!

Yi Xi looked around, why are there so many people, the room can't fit them all!

What smells so good? 

Yi Xi: Yao Yao, you can't eat fried chicken in public!

Shi Yao: I'm hungry. Would you like some, Teacher Yi Xi?

Yi Xi: Shhh, be quiet, we'll eat it secretly later.

Liang Jin: I want some too.

Jacob: I want some too.

Milk (Lin Fei's cat) / Bo Bo (Liang Jin's cat) / Xiao Bai (Ying Ruoyun's cat): We want to eat it too.

Yi Xi: ?

The rules for the fifth instalment are as follows, each person says their most memorable love line, the rest of us score out of 10, and the person with the highest cumulative score gets a Deluxe Fried Chicken Set Meal!

Ou Tingyun: This award is not attractive, I'll take Ze Ze away first.

Yi Xi: ? Then the winner gets a driver's licence issued by Yi Xi!

Ou Tingyun: I'm back, let's start.

Yi Xi: ... As expected of you, Dr Ou.

Round 1: 'Sonnets to Mister'

[Lin Fei: To me, you are the only colour, eternal and irreplaceable.]

Shi Yao: Professor Lin is outstanding, 10 points!!!!!

Song Yuan (jealous): 0 points.

Song Liao (jealous): 0 points.

Han Pu: Professor Lin Fei is a scholar I respect a lot, 10 points.

Jacob: I'll give as many points as Yao Yao, 10 points!

Ling Junde: (As long as I score more 0s, the better my chances of winning) 0 points.

Han Yi: 100 points.

Yi Xi: Mr. Han, the full score is 10.

[Han Yi: There is no cure for my stubborn illness, only Mister can cure me.]

Ou Tingyun: I suggest you come to see me for medical treatment, I'm very good at treating mental illness. For the sake of Yi Xi, I'll give you a 20% discount.

Han Yi: I suggest you mind your own business.

Yi Xi: @LinFei @YiZhize

Lin Fei: I'm very sorry, I'll bring him back for discipline right away.

Yi Zhize: I'm very sorry, he forgot to take his medication again when he left the house this morning.

Round 2: 'Exclusive Model for the Top Painter'

[Liang Jin: Ji Shen, let's do it!]

Liang Jin: 10 points.

Yi Xi: Xiao Jin, you're not allowed to give yourself a score!

Ji Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin, do you mean you want it here, right now?

Liang Jin: ?

Yi Xi: ?

Han Yi: 10 points.

Ou Tingyun: 10 points.

Shu Jingzhi: 10 points.

Shi Yao: 10 points.

Jacob: 10 points.

[Ji Xiuyuan: I fell in love with my muse.]

Ying Ruoyun: Muse is the god of literature, music, and art, 10 points.

Shu Jingzhi: Mr. Ji is a leading artist, we should collaborate in the future, 10 points.

Lin Fei: Both literary and aesthetic, 10 points.

Shi Yao: Professor Lin is outstanding! 10 points.

Song Yuan: 0 points.

Song Liao: 0 points.

Round 3: 'Dr. Ou's Psychotherapy' 

[Yi Zhize: Whether bright or dark, good or evil, I love all of you.]

Ou Tingyun: So do I, Ze Ze.

Yi Zhize: Mhmm.

Shi Yao: Touching, 10 points.

Song Yuan: 0 points.

Song Liao: 0 points.

[Ou Tingyun: If you kill me, then, until the end of my life, you will be mine forever and ever.]

Song Yuan: Agree, 10 points. 

Han Yi: Agree, but 0 points.

Ling Junde: Agree, but 0 points.

Round 4: 'The Chief Conductor's Strange Lover'

[Ying Ruoyun: Senior, I like you, even if you reject me, I will always like you.]

Liang Jin: Thick-skinned, I like it, 10 points.

Shi Yao: Thick skinned, I like it, 10 points.

Song Yuan: 0 points.

Song Liao: 0 points. 

[Shu Jingzhi: Once you've fallen in love with me, you can't fall in love with anyone else.]

Liang Jin: Damn, this is more thick-skinned, more pretentious than Ji Shen, so impressive, 10 points.

JI Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin, I am more charming than him.

Liang Jin: Of course, my Ji Shen is the best.

Shi Yao: Damn, this one is even more thick-skinned, more pretentious than Song Liao, so impressive, 10 points.

Song Liao: ? 0 points.

Round 5: 'After Crossing Over to the Republic of China, I've Become a Heartthrob'

[Shi Yao: I know, I believe, we'll meet again.]

Song Yuan: 10 points.

Song Liao: 10 points.

Han Pu: 10 points.

Jacob: 10 points.

Ling Junde: 10 points.

[Song Yuan: I will never hurt you. I love you more than my own life.]

Shi Yao: 10 points.

[Song Liao: You're mine, parents' order, matchmaker's words.]

Shi Yao: 10 points.

[Han Pu: It's late and it's snowing, want a drink?]

Shi Yao: 10 points.

[Jacob: I'll give you all my love, warm love, passionate love.]

Shi Yao: 10 points.

[Ling Junde: Never wait for tomorrow to experience earthly pleasures.]

Shi Yao: 10 points.

Yi Xi: Yao Yao, you're pretty good at being unbiased. 

Shi Yao: Nonsense, otherwise I'd be in deep trouble.

Yi Xi: What's wrong? Want to tell me about it?

Shi Yao: Can this be unfolded?

Yi Xi: What can't be said? We're all on the same side.

Shi Yao: You know what you originally intended to write!

Yi Xi: ?

Auditor: What? What exactly?

Yi Xi: ? I'm innocent, I have absolutely no other ideas! Editor, save me! 

Kesong: Teacher Yi Xi, write more (passes pen), you can write about anything, write more (passes pen). When will your new book, 'I Fell From Heaven for Coveting the Son of God', start to be published on a daily basis? (passes pen.) I've got you covered on the review side (crazy hints) (passes pen) (passes pen) (passes pen).

Yi Xi: ?

Due to the pressure of the deadline, the fifth instalment ended in a hurry. The votes received by the boys, in descending order, are as follows: 

Shi Yao, 50 points;

Liang Jin, 50 points;

Ji Xiuyuan, 40 points;

Lin Fei, 30 points;

Ying Ruoyun/Shu Jingzhi, 20 points;

Yi Zhize/Ou Tingyun/Song Yuan/Song Liao/Han Pu/Jacob/Ling Junde 10 points;

and Han Yi, 0 points.

Yi Xi: I'm announcing that Yao Yao and Xiao Jin are tied for first place! So do you want a driver's licence or fried chicken?

Shi Yao and Liang Jin: Fried chicken!

Yi Xi: Exactly what I wanted.jpg

———

Character Interview No. 4: 'The Chief Conductor's Strange Lover' Extra

Character Interview No. 3: 'Dr Ou's Psychotherapy' Summer Special Extra

Private Interview with Lovers: 'Exclusive Model for the Top Painter' Extra

2021 New Year's Interview: 'Sonnets to Mister' Volume 4 'Romeo and Juliet' Extra

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: July 17, 2023

Comments