Dr. Ou's Psychotherapy Extra 5

Character Interview No. 3


Yi Xi: It's been a long time, from 2020 to 2022, and we're now on our third interview! Tonight, we have Professor Lin, Writer Shen (Han Yi), Xiao Jin, Ji Shen, Ze Ze and Mr. Ou, all gathered here...

Liang Jin (interrupting): Yi Xi! It's so hot! Didn't you turn on the air conditioning?

Yi Xi (double-checking): It's on, um, Mr. Han, please don't block the air vents.

Han Yi (disgruntled): It's not even that hot in the Republic of China.

Ou Tingyun: When is it going to start? Any later and I'll have to give Ze Ze hypnotherapy.

Yi Xi: Right away, immediately, right now! The rules are the same as before, I will read out the questions and the invited guests will answer on the spot.

Liang Jin (interrupting): Yi Xi, do you have watermelon to eat? I want to eat watermelon.

Yi Xi: Xiao Jin, not at the moment, but there might be a lot of melons to eat later.

Liang Jin: ?

First question, may I ask what your age was when you made your appearance?

Liang Jin: It was originally 21, because Yi Xi graduated with a bachelor's degree at 21, but the editor thought it was too young and changed it to 23.

Yi Xi: Xiao Jin, you do not need to go into such detail, give me some privacy, okay?

Ji Xiuyuan: Unknown.

Lin Fei: Unknown.

Han Yi: Unknown.

Ou Tingyun: Unknown.

Yi Zhize: @YiXi.

Yi Xi: Ze Ze, to tell you the truth, I haven't had a chance to make it up yet, so I don't know...

Second question, when two people are together, what makes your heart beat the most?

Lin Fei: A lot.

Han Yi: Whenever my husband takes the initiative, it makes it beat.

Liang Jin: Whenever I see his face from afar, my heart races!

Ji Xiuyuan: When making love.

Yi Zhize: When he goes crazy.

Ou Tingyun (excited): Ze Ze, really?

Yi Zhize: Mhmm, what about you?

Ou Tingyun: I like it best when you call me 'Teacher' in bed, with that seductive look.

Yi Xi: Professor Ou, that's enough, you still have to learn more from Professor Lin.

Ou Tingyun: Learn what? Learn how he screws his students?

Lin Fei: ?

Han Yi: @OuTingyun, do you want to fight?

Ou Tingyun: @LinFei, control your students.

Han Yi: @YiZhize, did he take his medication today?

Ou Tingyun: @HanYi, don't leave when this is over.

Han Yi: @OuTingyun, stay with me until the end.

Liang Jin: Do you need help? I'm a taekwondo black belt! Price is negotiable.

Ji Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin?

Yi XI: No fighting!!! @LinFei @YiZhize

Lin Fei: I'm sorry, it's my fault for not disciplining him properly, I'll make sure he is punished by copying words when I get back.

Yi Zhize: He forgot to take his medicine this morning, sorry.

Liang Jin: Huh? No more fighting? Boring.

Yi Zhize: @JiXiuyuan

Ji Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin, you can have as much fun as you want when you get home.

Liang Jin: ? Slips away.

Yi Xi: Come back!

Third question, for or against [if you can't get the heart, at least get the body]?

Lin Fei: Against.

Han Yi: Boring question, refuse to answer.

Liang Jin: Against against against!

Ji Xiuyuan: Such a question is not valid for me.

Yi Zhize: Ji Shen, you are so narcissistic.

Yi Zhize: Against.

Ou Tingyun: In favour.

Yi Xi: Mr. Ou, you are really something.

Question four, number of H's per week?

Lin Fei: ......

Han Yi: Refuse to answer.

Liang Jin: Can't count, I'm not good at maths.

Ji Xiuyuan: Not a lot, I guess.

Yi Xi: Mr. Ji, are you sure?

Ji Xiuyuan: I don't think it's a lot, Xiao Jin, is it a lot?

Liang Jin: Shut up!!!

Yi Zhize: It's about privacy, so it's not convenient to disclose.

Ou Tingyun: Ze Ze, can you really not disclose it?

Yi Zhize: I can't.

Yi Xi: Ze Ze, we're all on the same side, what can't you say?

Yi Zhize: @YiXi, why don't you take the lead?

Yi Xi: ?

Question five, frankly speaking, do you like to have sex with the other party?

Lin Fei: ......

Han Yi: Like.

Liang Jin: Like.

Ji Xiuyuan: Like.

Yi Zhize: Hmm.

Ou Tingyun: Ze Ze, what does hmm mean?

Yi Zhize: Ask Yi Xi.

Yi Xi: ? Ze Ze, why are you bringing me up again? Explain yourself!!!

Yi Zhize: There are many instances when I want to explain, but there is no way to do so.

Yi Xi: For example?

Yi Zhize: For example, my age, have you made it up or not?

Yi Xi: Ah, Tingyun, can you see if it's time? Time to hypnotise Ze Ze? Oh! I suddenly remembered that I still have a paper to finish. I'm leaving first, have fun by yourselves. See you next time, bye!

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Hello! Like the last two extras, this chapter features characters from Yi Xi's other novels. But don't fret, the next and last extra will introduce all of the characters to you!

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: February 21, 2023

Comments