After Crossing Over to the Republic of China, I've Become a Heartthrob Ending Guide

Notice on how to read chapter 43


This arc is the final chapter, divided into five subplots, each subplot parallel to each other, without interfering with each other.

The content of the ending chapter follows on from the previous chapter [42: A Fleeting Dream], and the specific subplots are as follows:

43.A – Song Yuan

43.B – Song Liao

43.C – Han Pu

43.D – Jacob

43.E – Ling Junde

The perspective of the final chapter is first person from Shi Yao's point of view.

You are free to choose the ending according to your own preference. Happy reading in advance!

Love,

Yi Xi.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC |

Translator Notes

Instead of having a next chapter button for this, I will link each ending to the corresponding name above, so that you don't accidently go to the ending you don't want. 

As I said in the last chapter, the ending chapters will be posted tomorrow, July 16.

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: July 12, 2023

Comments