Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Extra 5

Private Interview with Lovers Part 1


At the request of our readers, we have invited Xiuyuan, Xiao Jin, Professor Lin and Writer Shen (Han Yi) to join us for a tea party.

When arranging the seats, Xiao Jin specially said to me: Yi Xi, don't let Professor Lin sit next to me, ever since I was a child, I am most afraid of English teachers!

Yi Xi: You're such a wimp! Professor Lin is such a gentleman, you're still afraid?

Xiao Jin: Of course! Ahem, better not let Han Yi sit next to me either.

Yi Xi: What's wrong now?

Xiao Jin: He exudes a shadowy and ruthless aura, and it's incompatible with my aura.

Yi Xi: Okay, I understand, you just sit next to your Yuan Yuan, is that okay?

Xiao Jin: No problem!

After placating Xiao Jin here, Han Yi called out to me and said: Yi Xi, is the seating arrangement done?

Yi Xi: Not yet, I'm working on it.

Han Yi: My husband can only sit next to me.

Yi Xi: I know.

Han Yi: I mean, he can only have me by his side and in his sight.

Yi Xi: Mr. Han, that's a bit much, isn't it? Unless you're glued in front of Professor Lin's eyes twenty-four hours a day.

Han Yi smiled, the bottom of his eyes flooded with a cold lingering light: You mean, you can't do it?

I shivered and looked at Professor Lin for help.

Lin Fei received my message of help and gently inquired: What's wrong?

I pointed at Han Yi, not daring to speak.

Lin Fei's smile was as warm as a spring breeze: Did he give you a hard time?

Han Yi instantly became extremely docile: Sir, I didn't.

Lin Fei: Since you are invited to come, you have to suppress your temper, don't scare others.

Han Yi: Yes sir, I'll listen to everything you say.

It was hard to line up the seats, and the tea party officially began.

Yi Xi read out the questions on the slip of paper and the invited guests answered them on the spot.

1. What is your original sexual orientation?

Xiao Jin: I can answer this question! I like pretty girls! Especially the sweet and cute type of girls!

Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin?

Xiao Jin: Yuan Yuan, isn't this a question about my original sexual orientation? But it's changed since I met you. You're the only one in my heart!

Xiuyuan: Let's go back and talk about this matter carefully.

Xiao Jin: What? Forget it, is there anything we can't talk about here?

Xiuyuan: You want to talk about it here? That's not impossible, we can still do it here...

Xiao Jin: No no no! Shut up!!! Let's go back and talk about it!!!

Han Yi: None.

Yi Xi: What does none mean? Asexual?

Han Yi: Yes.

Yi Xi: Then you and Xiuyuan are quite similar, how about Professor Lin?

Lin Fei seems to be blushing a bit: It's rather inappropriate to discuss such a question openly...

Han Yi: Did you hear that? My husband doesn't want to answer, next question.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: November 10, 2023

Comments