Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Extra 6

Private Interview with Lovers Part 2


2. What was your first impression of the other person?

Xiao Jin: So handsome! So handsome! Great painter! Handsome and talented, I can do it!!!! But he talks a lot, he's a bit of a bully, and he's a bit pretentious. It makes people want to hit him, but they don't want to because he's too good looking.

Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin?

Xiao Jin: Yuan Yuan, this is the first impression! First impression!!!

Yi Xi: Your first impression is so long, what about Xiuyuan?

Xiuyuan: Very sexy, cute kid.

Xiao Jin: Wow Yuan Yuan, your tone is a bit perverted! It feels like you're about to do something!

Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin, don't tease me.

(Xiao Jin shut up immediately.)

Lin Fei: Mr. Han gave me the feeling of a snake spitting out its tongue, or a cat with sharp teeth. He is hibernating in the dark, as if he is going to bite someone's neck the next moment. I wasn't sure if you were a good person or not.

Han Yi: Then, Sir, you still took the initiative to send me to the door.

Lin Fei smiled: You are my student. I have always been tolerant of talented young people.

Han Yi: No, you can only indulge me, Sir.

Lin Fei: Besides you, no one dares to bite me.

Yi Xi: What was Mr. Han's impression when he first met Professor Lin?

Han Yi: Elegant and gentle, a distinguished gentleman.

Xiao Jin: So cultured! Worthy of being an author!!! May I ask where I can buy your writings?

Yi Xi: It's the same as if you buy my writings.

Xiao Jin: Where can I buy them?

Yi Xi: Shudan, click on my author's column.

3. What do you like about each other? What do you hate about each other?

Xiao Jin: I love everything about Yuan Yuan.

Xiuyuan: Mhmm, so do I.

Lin Fei: If he says he likes me, how can I not like it?

Han Yi: Sir is right.

Yi Xi: Is this question purely for showing love????

4. How do you address each other? Are there any terms of endearment?

Xiao Jin: There are many, Ji Shen, Yuan Yuan, Xiuyuan, Baby!

Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin, you forgot one.

Xiao Jin: What?

Xiuyuan: Husband.

Xiao Jin: Wife!

Yi Xi: ......

Han Yi: Sir is Sir, sometimes I call him by his name, Yun Gui.

Lin Fei: I usually call him Han Yi, and when I flirt, I call him Mr. Han, or Great Writer Shen.

5. Where was and how did you feel about your first time?

Xiao Jin: In a hotel! I was drunk and thought I was dreaming, it was especially exciting!!!! It was really cool! Just a bit tiring!

Xiuyuan: It felt great, no matter what, it wasn't enough. But he cried and I couldn't bear to continue.

Xiao Jin: Did I cry????

Xiuyuan: Yes.

Xiao Jin lowered his voice: I mean, in front of outsiders, give me some face, Yuan Yuan?

Yi Xi: It's too late, we all know.

Han Yi: At No. 19 Chunxi Road.

Lin Fei's ears reddened: Don't say anything indecent.

Xiao Jin: How come it's not in the book? I bought the whole book, why don't I see it?

Yi Xi: Come to my home computer and read it later.

Xiao Jin: Okay!

6. Finally, a word to your lover?

Xiao Jin: Yuan Yuan, promise me that in the future, you will answer questions a little more politely, okay?

Xiuyuan: Xiao Jin, I love you.

Xiao Jin: Mhmm, I love you too.

Lin Fei: I wish to be a bright light that accompanies you through the long nights.

Han Yi: There is no cure for my stubborn disease, only you can cure me.

Yi Xi: I'm full of dog food, what about you guys?

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・The End・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC |

Translator Notes

Thank you for joining me on this journey, it's been a long one!

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: November 10, 2023

Comments