Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Extra 4

Amber's Meow Diary


I'm Amber, nicknamed Bo Bo, and this is my diary.

Don't ask me why cats write in journals, just ask if you can meow at the tenth grade level. (Yi Xi: Meow?)

I'm a cat, a white English Short with amber eyes, which symbolises my noble lineage.

My daddy is a painter and my brother is a model.

My dad and brother are a pair of lovers.

Don't ask me why they are a generation apart, I don't know.

I'm just a mediocre little white cat, so if you want to ask, ask Yi Xi. (Yi Xi: I'm on vacation, don't cue!)

On January 14th, which is Valentine's Day, Daddy Xiuyuan brought me home.

I heard that humans have a tradition for Valentine's Day, where lovers give each other gifts.

Along the way I kept wondering why I was adopted on this romantic day, and then I finally figured out that I was the gift!

When I first met Xiao Jin, he held me carefully in the palm of his hand.

I was the size of a palm, and his eyes were full of love and affection.

I was naive enough to think that he would be incredibly kind to me. Although this was true when I was little, since I became an adult, he has been stealing toys from me every day, not giving me any face.

Yes, I'm talking about Legos.

Let's talk about my childhood. I was just a kid at that time, and they had no qualms about staging all kinds of restricted images in front of me every day.

At first I didn't know much about it, and at one point I watched it carefully for several nights.

Good guys, you're too energetic, aren't you? Even night owls aren't like this.

Later, I got used to it and reminded them every time, "Can you stop it? It's disturbing my cat nap.

But they wouldn't pay any attention to me. It's a sad story.

In terms of human attributes alone, Xiuyuan is far more reliable than Xiao Jin.

For example, he would prepare my meals on time and in proper quantities, he would give me a bath, and he would care about my health.

Xiao Jin only knows how to tease me and ruin my fur. Luckily I have good fur, or else I'd have nearly gone bald from his petting.

But Xiao Jin isn't that unreliable, he still has something I admire.

There was a period of time before when Xiuyuan seemed to be extraordinarily, extraordinarily busy.

Xiao Jin started taking care of my daily life, and also started cooking and doing housework.

That guy wasn't good at that kind of thing at all, he was clumsy, and he cut his fingers several times, burned the back of his hand, and so on, which made my heart ache to see.

He didn't tell Xiuyuan about it so that he wouldn't worry about it.

Ai, he really doesn't let people worry about him.

I can see that he really loves Xiuyuan.

But Xiuyuan loves him even more.

One night, he was already asleep.

Xiuyuan tenderly embraced him and quietly gazed at his sleeping face.

Those deep affectionate eyes, as if he was drowning in a jar of sugar, I was suffocated by the sight of it, even as a cat.

I almost doubt that what I eat every day is actually dog food, isn't it?

All in all, my family life is very harmonious.

I have a pair of owners who love each other, and guarding their love is the thing I am most proud of.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: November 10, 2023

Comments