Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Extra 3

Liang Jin's Republican Fantasy Part 2


Professor Lin wrote the address on a piece of paper and gave it to me, I looked at it carefully and it was not far from my house.

My future boss's name is Ji Xiuyuan, and he has a foreign name, Vincent.

I thought about it, those who can study abroad these days should be quite rich?

Great, I don't have to worry about the money to buy novels at all!!!

With this in mind, I found his house on the street known as the rich neighbourhood of Beijing.

The building was quite modern, and stood out from the rest of the old courtyard houses.

His house was huge, but there was no maid, how strange.

The door was unlocked, so I knocked symbolically and went in.

The lobby was decorated in a style that was filled with aesthetics that transcended the times... Wait, am I not in the Republic of China?

Why is there a Lego robot here?

Trying hard to ignore this toy that suddenly intruded, I met him in the studio on the second floor.

He was painting with his eyes downcast, and with just one glance, I couldn't help but be captivated.

My heart began to beat wildly, as if I had once known him so well that I had carved him into the hidden depths of my immortal soul.

He raised his eyes to me and smiled gently, "Xiao Jin, would you like to be my personal model?"

I was so immersed in his beauty and bewitchment that I couldn't help myself, only to see him slowly approaching me, his lips very close.

I could feel our warm breaths entwining with each other.

I really, really wanted to kiss him.

It was at this moment that the sharp sound of the alarm clock broke through all the illusions, and I snapped my eyes open, staring straight up at the ceiling above my head, falling into deep thought:

I actually had such a strange dream.

Looking at the love of my life at my side, my heart is so soft.

If I sneak a kiss on him, I won't be found out anyway.

Even if I get caught, so what?

I can kiss them whenever I want!!!

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: November 10, 2023

Comments