Dr. Ou's Psychotherapy Extra 1

Dr. Ou Turns Lawyer


As his fame continued to rise, Yi Zhize received more and more cases and urgently needed to recruit an assistant. When Ou Tingyun found out about this, he immediately expressed his strong opposition.

Ou Tingyun's reasoning was:

If my Ze Ze recruits a female assistant, the other party will definitely be attracted by Ze Ze's charm and will inevitably fall in love with Ze Ze if they spend time together. This must not happen!

If my Ze Ze recruits a male assistant, if the other party is straight and my Ze Ze is nice enough to spend time with him, he will inevitably be bent, and this should never happen! If the other party is not straight in the first place, then it's even more unacceptable!

Yi Zhize was helpless, "Dr. Ou, I don't know if you know that in this world, there are only men and women. If you dismiss them all, then who can I recruit?"

Ou Tingyun said, "Ze Ze, if you hold on a little longer, I'll go take the bar exam now."

Yi Zhize: ?

"I checked the registration conditions, and those who have enrolled or obtained a bachelor's degree before April 28, 2018, and those who are graduates of higher education schools with bachelor's degrees or higher in non-law subjects and have legal expertise can register for the National Unified Legal Professional Qualification Examination. In other words, I am eligible to register."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

Yi Zhize had a bit of a headache. He had long since learned how strong his doctor's learning ability was, and he believed that it would not be difficult for this medical doctor to take the cross-border legal qualification: "Tingyun, I don't doubt your ability, it's just that it would be overkill for you to come and work for me as an assistant."

"I would love to!"

So after that, Ou Tingyun returned home from work and, apart from the necessary bonding activities, spent his days buried in the legal literature, working tirelessly.

A week later, Ou Tingyun said, "Ze Ze, I think I've learned enough."

"Professor Ou, you've only studied for a week."

"I don't need to reach your level of expertise, I'm just your assistant, and I think that's enough." Ou Tingyun walked to his side, "Barrister Yi, if you don't believe me, do you want to test me?"

Yi Zhize thought for a moment and asked him, "Professor Ou, your appearance of rights is one of unclaimed property, and being out there alone, I am a little uneasy."

Ou Tingyun: "But I only have Ze Ze as a subjective aspect."

Yi Zhize: "What if it's taken first?"

Ou Tingyun: "You have acquired it by inheritance, you are the effective controller, the owner of the title and have unlimited defences to the outside."

Yi Zhize: "If you are not with me and do not have the appearance of rights, it is easy to be acquired by a third party in good faith."

Ou Tingyun: "You have the option of public notice."

Yi Zhize: "You may also be acquired in bad faith."

Ou Tingyun: "Malicious acquisition is not protected."

Yi Zhize: "What about acquisition in good faith?"

Ou Tingyun: "Acquisition in good faith can only happen without knowing about it."

Yi Zhize: "Others would not have known about your emotional state."

Ou Tingyun: "I will truthfully tell others that I have ownership, which blocks good faith acquisition. Furthermore, as I've said before, don't you have the option of public notice? How about this, if you want, I will immediately make our relationship public and expose it to all media platforms, big and small, so that everyone will know that you are mine and I am yours, and that we are a pair of intimate lovers who own each other..."

Yi Zhize: "No need!!!"

———

Yi Xi's Law Class.

The appearance of rights refers to how the thing looks to an outsider. If others are unaware of it, Ou Tingyun looks like an object without an owner, so his appearance of right is called a nonentity, meaning that no one owns him.

Of the four elements constituting a crime, the four elements need to be met in tandem to constitute a crime, the subjective aspect being one of them.

Pre-possession means that whoever has possession of an unowned object first owns it.

Acquisition by succession means that it is no longer unowned, it is owned and possessed.

The right of defence is the right to rebut the other party's claim in the event of a dispute with them.

Thank you, Lawyer LT and Lawyer LZM for the story material!

Lawyer LT: So when are you going to take the bar exam?

Yi Xi: Lawyer Ling, I'll start reading tomorrow wu wu wu wu

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: February 19, 2023

Comments