After Crossing Over to the Republic of China, I've Become a Heartthrob Chapter 31

Crazy Obsession


Without making a sound, Song Yuan looked at him, his tone indifferent: "Mr. Shi is visiting at this late hour, what can I do for you?"

"Song Yuan, President Song," Shi Yao walked up to him and looked straight at him, "You're not resting at this hour?"

"It's none of Mr. Shi's business when I rest, is it?" Song Yuan met his gaze, and their eyes met and entwined.

The two of them were so close that their breath could be heard.

Shi Yao thought, Song Yuan is still the same as before.

Gentle, handsome, clear as the wind and bright as the moon, one could not help but feel fondness, closeness and trust.

"President Yuan, when you rest at night, what do you think about?" Shi Yao asked him.

"Reviewing the day's business, the work at hand, and," Song Yuan said, "kissing from the collarbone down, a touch that is sensitive but moist, a joyful love, a hearty release."

"I didn't expect the president to be so dirty," Shi Yao teased him, "but your so civilised even when he says dirty things."

"What about you? What do you think about?"

"Translation, literature, art, life and death, sometimes I think about you."

"Just sometimes?" Song Yuan gently put his arm around him and said in his ear, "I miss you a lot."

"Mmm."

Hot, wet kisses fell from his earlobe to his neck, and the heat began to rise as he pressed his wrists against the wall with one hand.

A hurricane of physiological pleasure swept through his senses, and the sound of whimpers and kisses echoed quietly through the night.

"Song Yuan, if, if I could grant you one wish, what would you wish for?" In between kisses, Shi Yao gasped softly and asked in a low voice.

"You never keep your word," Song Yuan nibbled on his lips, "you only tease me."

"I don't!" Shi Yao blushed: "When have I ever lied to you?"

"Every time I thought you liked me, you chose to leave me; every time I thought you hated me, you reappeared. What are you trying to pull this time, huh?"

"I, I'm not what you think I am!" Shi Yao retorted, but at the same time, he was a bit weak, he really had a hard time resisting Song Yuan: "Don't change the subject, what is your wish?"

"I want you to stay by my side, I want you to love me all the time, I want you to completely cut your ties with other people who don't matter and belong to me only." Song Yuan stroked his lips, his eyes deep with emotion: "Can you do that?"

Shi Yao's heart was full of mixed feelings, warm and tingling, almost losing his mind, almost surrendering.

"You can't." Song Yuan said, "You can't do it."

When Shi Yao didn't know how to reply, Song Yuan cupped his chin and interrupted all thoughts with an unreasonable, hot kiss.

Song Yuan's compelling voice was close: 'Then at least, tonight, stay with me, okay?

Shi Yao thought to himself, just this once, for the last time. I know exactly what I'm doing, just this once.

The suppressed emotions at the bottom of his heart poured out like a volcano erupting, and Shi Yao responded to his kiss passionately. They held each other tightly, silver strands linking as they kissed and made their way to the bed. 

Song Yuan placed him on the bed, and Shi Yao turned over and sat on top of Song Yuan.

Song Yuan couldn't help but laugh as he said, "Yao'er, do you like this position?"

"Don't talk nonsense, can you do it or not? If not, I'll do it." His provocative words were met with a fierce response.

As the climax was rising and the pleasure was stirring, Shi Yao took out the dagger he had hidden close to his body and stabbed it into Song Yuan's chest without hesitation.

Blood immediately poured out, soaking through his underwear and sheets.

Shi Yao's hands trembled and his throat turned sour as he looked at Song Yuan, ready to be disgusted, hated, and even killed by him.

Surprisingly, as if he felt no pain at all, Song Yuan continued to look at him with such affection and did not stop his eager process.

Shi Yao pulled the dagger out, trembling. The wetness of the blood soaked through the handle of the dagger, and it fell to the floor with a crisp metallic clanging sound.

"Yao'er, you came to see me tonight just for this, huh?" Song Yuan sighed, "And you said you weren't teasing me."

A pain flashed through Shi Yao's heart.

"Who did you hurt me for?" Song Yuan took his hand in his and placed a soft kiss on it, "Junde, Song Xiang, or Han Pu?"

"Song Yuan," Shi Yao's voice trembled, "were you the one responsible for what happened to Han Pu?"

"No."

As if lightning had struck his head, Shi Yao wanted to slap himself twice: "It wasn't you?"

"No." Song Yuan looked at him and patiently explained, "You don't like me doing this kind of thing, so I won't do it."

"I-I'm sorry!" Shi Yao panicked and grabbed the tissues on the nightstand, trying to stop the blood from spilling out of his wound: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He picked up the dagger not far away and said seriously, "You can stab me too."

Song Yuan helplessly kissed the corner of his forehead, "I will never hurt you."

Shi Yao's heart was in turmoil, and he hurriedly jumped out of bed. Song Yuan held his wrist: "Where are you going?"

"To find a doctor for you!"

"Why are you panicking?" Song Yuan's smile was calm: "You've been so gentle with me, I won't die anytime soon, let's finish first?"

"Are you crazy?!!!" Shi Yao was so angry that he slapped his face hard: "Wait for me! I'll call the doctor, don't move! Don't tear the wound!!!"

"En." Song Yuan smiled brightly, "I love how you care about me."

"Shut up!" Shi Yao haphazardly put on his clothes and was about to go out to call the doctor when Song Yuan said, "Wait."

Shi Yao didn't understand, but Song Yuan dropped his head and kissed him on the forehead: "Go ahead."

Shi Yao's heart skipped a beat, he was already like this yet he was still doing all this! But, it was quite romantic.

When he came out of Song Yuan's room, Shi Yao didn't have to run very far before he ran into a watchman. Shi Yao said, "Please tell the housekeeper to ask the doctor to come over, Song Yuan is injured!"

When the watchman saw the blood on Shi Yao's body, he was terrified and immediately went to find someone.

With only one person notified, Shi Yao was still a bit uneasy. He wandered around the hallway again and saw four or five thugs-like figures. Shi Yao said, "Your President Song Yuan has been stabbed and injured, please go get a doctor."

The one in the lead winked, and his men immediately took orders and went away.

Shi Yao was about to leave to see if there was anyone else, when the leader shouted at him, "Stop."

Instinctively sensing danger, Shi Yao was vigilant: "What?"

Xia Jin asked him, "Who are you?"

A few drops of cold sweat slipped from Shi Yao's forehead, I can't tell you that I am the assassin, right?

Swallowing, Shi Yao said, "I'm an insignificant person, so if there's nothing else, I'll leave now?"

He was about to slip away when Xia Jin bellowed, "Capture him!"

Before he could run, Shi Yao was surrounded by several people and tied up.

"No way, what are you doing? I'm a good brother of your President Yuan!" Shi Yao said, "If you don't believe me, take me to him..."

"Take you to see the president? Impossible!" Xia Jin said viciously, "Blood on your body, wandering around the Song residence in the middle of the night, without an access badge, you're an assassin, right? Take him away."

"Hey, hey, hey, wait, where are we going?"

Xia Jin smiled maliciously: "Not bad looking, sell him to a brothel. 

Shi Yao: ?

He was put in a sack and stuffed into a car, which drove for about half an hour.

When he saw the light of day again, he was in a storage room filled with miscellaneous items.

Xia Jin was leaning against the wall, with an ominous smile on his face: "Shi Yao, you're finally in my hands."

"You know me?" Shi Yao couldn't believe it: "You tied me up here on purpose?"

"I know you," Xia Jin gestured, and his subordinate handed him a baton: "I've been working for the Song family for many years, and I've watched you. You seduced the Young Master of the Song family, causing his whereabouts to be unknown; you stirred up the situation in the Song family, causing the Old Master to die of hatred; you're quite capable. "

"You're really good at imagining things." Shi Yao was speechless: "I have nothing to do with the Song family's affairs. In the Song family, I've always been a man with my tail between my legs, not to mention seducing Song Liao."

"What are you pretending to be?" Xia Jin held the baton, getting closer and closer to him: "What you are, I know very well. The Song family has finally started to improve under the management of President Song Yuan, and you want to stir up trouble again? It seems that if I don't teach you a lesson, you'll really think that the Song family are all vegetarians. " 

 "Wait, wait, wait, I think you've really misunderstood." Shi Yao backed up and said, "I have no grievances with you, there is no need for this, right?

"I really don't have any personal grievances with you, what I'm doing today is firstly to take revenge for Young Master Song Liao, secondly to avenge President Song Yuan, and thirdly for the future of the Song family.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

I figured out how to pull the text from the paid chapters, so Shi Yao and the boys (well, the ones who are still standing) are back!

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: July 2, 2023

Comments