My Vampire Faints at Blood Chapter 41

Allergies Cause Allergic Reactions


"Well, you'd better stop talking for now." Looking at the super-angry bloodsucking ball, Wei Long finally laughed helplessly and turned to pat the werewolf butler on the shoulder, "My friend, can you help me secretly bring over the old gnome's spare dentures? Remember not to let him find out, otherwise the bloodsucking vines and bone devouring flowers in the garden will definitely suffer."

"Gnome – oh, I know where they are." Always the best at finding and hiding things, the half-blood husky circled the target location after a moment of thought. Nodding happily, he walked out the back door at a brisk pace.

Looking at the werewolf's back in horror, Wayne Loki shook his head desperately and jerked up from the sofa, "Fancy that, you're still a pureblood chicken king after all, you talk about being so hot, but you can't bring my teeth back!"

"I'm not a chicken king, I'm the only remaining male descendant of the pureblood clan, you must be clear on that." Meticulously, he corrected the other man's mistake of address. The world's last remaining pureblood king shrugged, shook his head helplessly, and spread the takeaway boxes out on the table one by one, arranging them in a strict line, "Unfortunately – it's just like the information you've been given. My powers are considerably inhibited due to prolonged starvation, so for the moment all I can do is pull teeth. As for dental implants, forgive me for not being able to do anything about that."

".... Then go have seven meals!" Being so angry that he almost swelled up again, the bloodsucking ball slapped the sofa angrily. His gaze fell on the duck blood vermicelli soup in front of him when his voice stopped abruptly.

Four eyes were facing each other. Wayne Loki struggled for a long time before he finally reluctantly grunted and turned his head as he pushed the lunch box away, "Yes, I'm angry, angry, angry! Angry with you! I don't like you!" 

"Who cares about five, six, seven, or eight, hurry up and put your dentures in first." With the husky's natural ability, He Jialun did not take long to come back. Without saying anything else, he interrupted Wayne Loki and roughly stuffed the dentures into his mouth. "Don't worry, they're new – the old gnome doesn't have a good memory and he has hundreds of dentures in total, so you don't have to return them for a while."

“Thanks, it's much better now." Although far from the originally expected level of recovery, but at least finally able to speak properly, Wayne Loki undoubtedly still felt quite satisfied. Nodding with warm tears, he pushed the duck blood vermicelli soup and mao xue yang together without good manners, "Okay, okay, I'll eat – hurry up and recover your power,  I'm still waiting for my teeth..."

"There's no need to rush your meal, it's better to cure your allergy first." Looking at the two aromatic delicacies in front of him, the pureblood king was silent for a long time, and finally could not help but give up. Shaking his head helplessly, he graciously rolled up one of his sleeves. "Although my blood is of little use to the teeth that have been cursed away by myself, an ordinary allergy symptom like this can still be cured with just one bite."

"Do you think I can bite your arm with such teeth?!" Looking at the other party's straightforward and frank look, Wayne Loki's anger exploded. He took out the dentures and slammed them on the table, "You 're giving me a bite, but how can I bite?!"

"Then what do you think?" Wei Long raised his eyebrows, folded his arms, and leaned into the sofa. Slightly inclining his head, he waited for the other vampire's proposal.

"..." Wayne Loki opened his mouth, then angrily picked up his dentures and stuffed them into his mouth. He pulled out a letter opener from his pocket and slammed it on the table, "What else can I do? You need to bleed for me to drink. At worst, I'll just have to return this favour to you!"

Looking at the bloodsucking ball in front of him with a smile, Wei Long cleared his throat and leaned back into the sofa in a good manner, and replied calmly, "You seem to forget that I have hemophobia – I obviously do not have the means to complete such a difficult job independently. And I have good reason to believe that my dear doctor would not stand to make me bleed with a letter opener."

Hearing the conversation between the two and being mentioned, the doctor looked up from his lunchbox and put down the chopsticks in his hands, "Even if it is true that there is a scalpel, I am not in favour of you losing blood at this time. In fact, this is a common allergy symptom that he has, and it can be treated symptomatically with anti-allergy drugs..."

"Presumptuous – you're a pervert, you humans are all perverts!" Wayne Loki shot up and interrupted him angrily, obviously feeling strongly dissatisfied with the naming of this class of medicine.

Doctor Shang, who gladly accepted the blood yakuza young master's comment, raised his eyebrows noncommittally, then took out a small pill box from his pocket and grabbed a piece of medicine from it, "Xian Bao, Xian Bei, force his mouth open."

The two little dragons were obviously very interested in this kind of game. They responded excitedly, scrambled over, and tacitly used their tails to work together to force open the bloodsucking ball's mouth.

Doctor Shang nodded in satisfaction, tossed the medicine in his hand into his mouth with precision, and fished out a large white rabbit candy from his pocket to share with the two little guys as a reward.

"How about cooperating and making a bet – if the swelling of your body goes down smoothly, it means that what you have is indeed an allergy"

"You–" The bloodsucking ball was stuck in a dilemma, not knowing whether to expect his recovery or to continue to swell. However, he still refused to lose his temper, fiercely glaring at the human doctor in front of him, "I'll bet on it. I don't believe that your human medicine will have the same effect on us vampires!"

"The effect is indeed different, your swelling will reduce much faster than humans." With a serious pat on Wayne Loki's shoulder, He Jialun flipped out a mirror out of nowhere and mercilessly shoved it in front of him with a flip of his hand, "Congratulations, pervert – I'll be the notary this time, Doctor Shang won."

"How can it be – how can I be some kind of pervert?!" Wayne Loki shook his head in horror. Holding his head and squatting in the corner, he suddenly fell into a strong doubt about his ball life, "Fake, it must be fake, I'm still a ball, I must still be a ball..."

Confirming the efficacy of the drug, Doctor Shang nodded in satisfaction, and scooped a mouthful of rice into his mouth. He curiously touched little Xian Bei's dragon horns, "Wang Wang, why aren't you eating the candy? You don't like the red date flavour?"

"Does Brother Doctor also get sick?" Although he cried his heart out when he was being cured, after healing, the little one became a lot closer to this brother with a sweet milk candy aroma. Moving along his arm to his shoulder, he gently rubbed his neck, "Brother Doctor smells weak and not as delicious as before..."

"You non-human races, is this generally how you compliment people?" Suddenly, he realised that he was not just food for only one or two races. Shang Haojia smiled helplessly, took the small dragon that was trying so hard to turn into a necklace around his neck, and gently patted its dragon horns, "Brother got a little bit hurt after being bitten by a pervert and needs to recuperate for a while, but I will be fine."

"Do you think I wanted to bite you? If you hadn't suddenly come up to me at that time, I would have evolved into true pure–" Hearing the familiar two words, Wayne Loki, who was in the corner self-loathing, jumped up sensitively. After the annoyed retort, his look changed greatly and he covered his mouth with his hand, "No, no, I did not say anything, and you guys did not hear anything..."

Picking out a piece of chicken leg meat from the lunch box and feeding it to Xian Bei and Xian Bao who came over, Shang Haojia looked at the thoughtful vampire beside him and asked a curious follow-up question, "What is true purity? Is it also your classification level?"

Xian Bao, who was stronger than his brother and had inherited the bloodline, gobbled up a mouthful of chicken and raised his tail to answer, "I know – Zhen Chun is a kind of yoghurt! I drank it when I was a guest at Xiao Hu's house, it's delicious!" (Angel: 'true purity' was written as 真纯, zhΔ“n chΓΊn, while Xian Bei used η”„ηΊ―, zhΔ“n chΓΊn)

Xian Bei chewed slowly and ate a small piece of chicken before seriously correcting his brother's mistake, "No, that is called Chun Zhen, Brother remembered the name backwards again..."

The two little ones shifted their attention again and muttered about which name was the right one. Wayne Loki vainly glanced over twice, just wanting to slip back into the corner as if nothing had happened, but was suddenly intimidated by the pressure to freeze in place.

"I've been thinking about why you actually have the ability to resist my intimidating pressure and actually have some resistance to the natural abilities of purebloods." Wei Long slowly got up and walked unhurriedly in front of him. His eyes turned blood red, two canine teeth appeared between his lips, and his body had a faintly condensed black fog around it.

Although the overwhelmingly strong pressure caused other's hearts to jump and even caused the golden dragon and fire dragon on the side to be unconsciously frozen in place, Shang Haojia was still able to move freely. The two little ones around him also seem to be oblivious, still arguing unconvincingly about who remembered the name more accurately.

Looking at the two dragons not far away, Wayne Loki's eyes flashed with some defiance. He tried hard to break free from the oppression of the pureblood, but as soon as he moved, he was crushed to the ground once again by the sudden increase in pressure.

"If I were you, I would meekly choose not to move, lest I be enraged and strike to deprive you of your bloodline."

A faint black colour diffused from within his crimson eyes, but that black colour was different from the old days, as if it carried a regal and powerful power. The pureblood king with his aura in full swing picked his lips up in an icy smile, half-crouched down to look at him, and lifted his jaw with one hand. "I really never thought there would be a pseudo-pureblood in this world – it seems you didn't arrive in this city by chance, but rather chased me all the way here. If that's the case, why didn't you make a move on me earlier?"

"I'm just procrastinating, what's your problem? I also have to fall in love, how can I have the time to chase after you every day!" The strong intimidating pressure had almost condensed into a substance. Wayne Loki struggled to lift his head, and gave in with a cold snort, "If you want to deprive me of my bloodline, just do it, we the tea – bah, we, the Leith clan, won't bow down to you righteous forces!"

Hearing his words, the pureblood king's expression suddenly moved slightly. He patted his shoulder affectionately, with a meaningful smile in his eyes, "No, no – I think you misunderstood. Not only will I truly not deprive you of your bloodline, on the contrary, I will also help you evolve into a true pureblood bloodline. After evolving into a true pureblood, you will become the only male pureblood vampire in this world, and take on the major task of reproducing the blood race. When that time comes, you can then enjoy the life of a lovey-dovey relationship..."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: December 19, 2021

Edited: August 17, 2023

Comments

  1. He Jialun was more like dog now. πŸ˜… We could asked him to help found loss things. 🀭

    I can't stop laughing with a picture of Loki with dentures. πŸ˜‚

    Hmmm only Doctor Shang and the two little dragons that didn't feel intimidated by Wei Long's power. Could it be that the more stronger the opponent is the more pressure they would feel?

    Ah Wei Long wanted to help Loki to be a true pureblood? So he won't feel burden with the duty to not let the pureblood line ended with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He Jialun is embracing his half-husky blood πŸ˜‚

      Wei Long's intimidating power is interesting, I think you might be right that it affects powerful being more than weak ones.

      Making Wayne Loki a pureblood would mean that there is no pressure on him to continue the bloodline, meaning that he can stay with Doctor Shang with no worries. He can just push all of that to Wayne Loki πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter! I love to hear all of your comments.

Be sure to check back, as I always try my best to respond to every comment I receive!