S.C.I Mystery Series Volume 2 Chapter 76

Extraordinary: Ten incredible events in the first anniversary of SCI (1)

There are ten incredible events that happened to SCI:

First: Laughter in the forensic room

Second: Zhan Zhao's sleepwalking

Third: Cries in the shooting range

Fourth: The secret files of Father Bai and Father Zhan

Fifth: The wandering white shadow in the police station

Sixth: Small footprints in the underground parking lot

Seventh: Ghost in the archives

Eighth: The Yin and Yang eyes of Yang Yang

Ninth: Greedy ghosts in the cafeteria

Tenth: When he was a teenager, he was called Xiao Bia Xia

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

I've decided to link each bonus chapter back to this page, so it's easy to find all of the ten events. I will keep updating it as I go through the volumes 😊

I know this is super short, so I will upload the following bonus chapter today as well. 

These events should be covered in extra chapters throughout the series. The first one is the chapter after this, and the second one is in a chapter near the end of this volume.

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: April 27/28, 2021

Comments

  1. I reaaaally want to know what kind of secret Father Bai and Father Zhan’s secret files

    and who's The wandering white shadow in the police station? Is he Gongsun? he's always wear his white lab coat and roaming around the police station even in night! before Big Brother Bai happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm intrigued by so many of these, but only two of them are in this volume 😭

      Delete
  2. Why i can't read all the bonus chapter please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all of the bonus chapters have been translated, those without links are the ones that I have yet to translate.

      Only the two linked chapters appeared in the second book, and the others have yet to appear in my progress of the third book.

      I will be posting links to them here as I come across them in the story.

      Delete
  3. I've been reading your translations from the start of vol 2 and your translations are really one of the best out there! Thank you so much for translating, I'm eagerly following every chapter and enjoying this novel thanks to you. The bonus chapters are so cute, I'm so excited for the rest of them to be released! 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are enjoying them and think of them that highly, that makes he so happy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter! I love to hear all of your comments.

Be sure to check back, as I always try my best to respond to every comment I receive!