Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 56

Active Courtship Partner


In order to promote the recovery of his memory, Liang Jin spent all his time in Ji Xiuyuan's studio flipping through collections of his artwork when he had nothing else to do.

Whenever he was free, Ji Xiuyuan would hold him and sit on the sofa, looking at them with him and telling him stories about what happened at the time.

Occasionally, when he awakened his sleeping memories, and his low voice reflected the vivid images in his mind, Liang Jin could not help but steal a kiss from him.

Ji Xiuyuan laughed helplessly, "Xiao Jin, you will interrupt my train of thought like this."

Liang Jin kissed him on the cheek again, "How could our outstanding Great Painter Ji, wise Chairman Ji, not have this kind of concentration?"

"With you, there really isn't." Ji Xiuyuan said meaningfully, "Xiao Jin, I'm already trying very hard to restrain myself. As long as you look at me and talk to me, I want to kiss you. As long as I kiss you, I want to press you down on the bed..."

"Oh, and after the bed?"

“I want to do it with you all the time."

"... Can you think of something else?"

"You mean, new positions, or new toys?"

"Besides this kind of stuff!!!"

Ji Xiuyuan rubbed his hair, "Xiao Jin, when you truly love someone, no matter what you do, your mind will be filled with them. When I'm doing other things, I'm always thinking of you too. Even sometimes, when you are right in front of my eyes, I still can't stop thinking about you."

Liang Jin wrapped his arms around him, rested his head on his shoulder, and softly said, "I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?"

"It's so difficult, why can't I remember." He pressed against the side of Ji Xiuyuan's ear, his warm exhale hovering at the nape of his neck, "I want to have a complete past with you. Obviously it's something we went through together, but like an outsider, I'm so jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous of my past self. He had all of your love and affection, but he lost his memories without permission. I wonder what state of mind you must have been in when you saw me in the operating room. It's cruel, isn't it, a lover looking at you with unfamiliar eyes." Liang Jin unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his lips, "Xiuyuan, let's do it, I want you."

———

On Monday morning, on the set of 'The Legend of the Changqing Swordsman'.

This day's filming was a small climax of the whole drama: Qin Hongyi coincidentally learnt the Tai Chi Mind Technique and won the top spot in the martial arts competition, which made him famous. Fearing that he would threaten his position, Hua Junhao went so far as to collude with the Demon Sect and instructed the Demon Sect's Grand Protector to kidnap his own daughter to threaten him.

Changqing Sect, Xiaoyao Mountain, Sacrificial Cliff.

The Demon Sect's Grand Protector Kui Wu put his sword against Hua Siyan's neck and lifted her over the edge of the cliff, shouting towards Qin Hongyi, "Young Warrior Qin, I've always been incapable of pitying a woman, the little life of your beloved is in your hands."

Liang Jin stood with his sword in his hand, as the gentle breeze brushed by, blowing a few strands of hair on his forehead, "The dispute between you and I, why should it involve the Changqing Sect's youngest sister?"

Kui Wu smiled sinisterly, "Throughout the entire Jianghu, who doesn't know that you, Young Warrior Qin, and her are childhood sweethearts."

Yu Shan played Hua Junhao, and at this moment, he shed fake tears and said, "Siyan, it's Father who didn't protect you well."

Liang Jin calmly asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Kui Wu's voice was sharp and piercing, "It's very simple! First, hand over the Tai Chi Heart Technique. Second, destroy your own martial arts in front of me right now!"

"Hongyi, don't agree to him!" Hua Siyan struggled and looked towards Liang Jin, her face slightly sorrowful.

"Hongyi, how does Master treat you?" Yu Shan walked in front of Liang Jin, the bottom of his eyes filled with sincerity.

"Master treats me with deep affection."

"Master only has this one daughter," Yu Shan said earnestly: "Hongyi, if you can save Siyan, Master will not let you down."

Kui Wu's sharp knife had already cut a bloody line on Hua Siyan's neck as he impatiently urged, "Hurry up, stop the nonsense!"

Liang Jin glanced at Kui Wu in silence, "There is no written record of the Tai Chi Mind Technique, it was secretly passed down to me by a high ranking master. Right now, it can only be demonstrated with a sword technique."

Hearing that they could get a glimpse of the true appearance of the Tai Chi Mind Technique, everyone present was delighted.

Liang Jin unsheathed his sword and was about to perform his first move when he heard Hua Siyan shout, "Hongyi! If you disgrace Senior's mind technique today because of me, I will never be able to forgive myself! I can support any decision you make, but I will never allow myself to be a hindrance to you!" She fiercely gathered her inner strength and struck towards Kui Wu's body. And then without looking back, she jumped straight off the cliff!

When the director shouted cut, Liang Jin was still in a trance.

Many, many images flashed through his mind, mixed with intertwining voices:

———

"Are you looking for Liang Jin now? I've got him."

"What do you want?"

"It's simple. First, you must... Second..."

"Let me talk to him."

“Ji Shen, don't promise them."

“Ji Shen, if you choose to dishonour the art because of me, I will never be able to forgive myself."

“Ji Shen, I will never allow myself, to be a stain on you."

———

"Hey, Liang Jin, what's wrong with you?" Yu Shan expressed his concern, "You look a little strange!"

Liang Jin clutched his head and had a splitting headache, as countless images came back to him in bursts like ocean waves crashing in his mind.

In the real world, Yu Shan's voice was still in his ears, "You look terrible, do you need to go to the hospital?"

In the illusory memory, he seemed to see the scene where he first met Ji Xiuyuan:

It was on the beach in early summer, an afternoon with perfect sunshine.

He stepped on the sand with his bare feet, and dewdrops drenched his skin.

He looked towards the person in the hotel lobby who was painting with his head hanging down. It was only a glimpse, but it seemed to be the beginning of a downward spiral.

He recalled their first kiss.

At that time, Ji Xiuyuan simply acted as he pleased for the sake of his paintings, not caring what he thought.

He recalled the first time they slept together.

He got a nosebleed from a freshly bathed Ji Shen and secretly kissed him on the lips during the night.

He recalled the Qixi Festival they had spent together.

The night he used his birthday as an excuse to take possession of him, while Ji Shen lured him into a kiss with a discount.

He recalled the erotic thoughts and dreams that had been born because of him.

He recalled the drunken confessions, the passionate first night, the church wedding.

He recalled the beauty and the promise that they shared on the London Eye at midnight in London.

He recalled the promise to make him a cake on Christmas Eve.

As well as the overflowing love that filled his heart in the last moments before he collapsed:

Ji Shen, Ji Shen, Ji Shen.

I really love you so much.

His breathing became rapid and chaotic, and he couldn't wait to see him.

Never have I craved his touch, his voice, his smile so much.

Liang Jin rushed into the dressing room, changed his clothes and ran outside.

Zheng Yangping stopped him and said: "Xiao Liang, your state is not quite right, what happened?"

Liang Jin was already distracted, "Director Zheng, I have something urgent to do, please excuse me for a day, I'll discuss it with you in detail later."

"Ah, okay. If you're not feeling well, go back and rest, it's fine. We're all well aware of your situation..."

Liang Jin rushed to the subway station while sending a message to Ji Xiuyuan:

[Are you home?]

[At the office.]

[Office?]

[Mhmm.]

[Wait for me.]

He arrived at the Tian Han Group headquarters, walked through the lobby, and went straight to the transparent panoramic elevator at the end of the hall.

Ever since Liang Jin and Ji Xiuyuan's wedding became a trending topic, no one in the entire company didn't know this celebrity.

He became the second employee besides Wen Di who could directly swipe his face at the Tian Han Group headquarters.

His journey was unhindered, and he smoothly entered the chairman's office located on the thirty-second floor.

When he heard the sound of the door opening, Ji Xiuyuan stopped the work he was doing and raised his eyes from his papers to look at him, "Xiao Jin, what's wrong?"

Liang Jin didn't reply, he quickly walked to him, sat on his lap, wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him.

Ji Xiuyuan wrapped his arms around his waist, passionately responding to this slightly anxious kiss, dotingly matching his unrestrained emotional outpouring.

Until their saliva was glued together, they suffocated and panted quietly, and their cheeks flushed red; in between exchanging breaths, Liang Jin softly said, "Ji Shen, I remembered all of it."

He rubbed against Ji Xiuyuan's lips, "I love you so much. Do you know, Ji Shen, the last moment before I collapsed, and the first second I regained my memory, all I thought about was you."

"Is the chocolate mousse still there in the fridge? It was supposed to be a cake for you to eat! I studied all night!"

“I never said it, but that thing hurt when it hit my head. I thought I was awesome, I saved two people! No, with Yu Shan, it's three!"

"But I immediately started to get scared! I wasn't afraid of the danger of the fire, I was only afraid that you would worry."

"When I was pushed into the operating room, I was actually still a little bit conscious. I saw that your face was completely drained of blood, and my heart ached so much. I instantly wanted to immediately get up from the hospital bed and hug you, but I really didn't have the strength."

"Ji Shen, tell me honestly, did you secretly cry that night!"

Ji Xiuyuan hugged him tightly, "Xiao Jin, not everyone is like you, such a crybaby."

Liang Jin held back the tears that were swirling in the bottom of his eyes, "I'm not a crybaby! This is touching!"

Ji Xiuyuan kissed the corners of his eyes, "Extreme pain and sadness, on the contrary, is not something you can cry about. At that moment, I was thinking that if you were unable to wake up, I would have accompanied you to sleep forever."

"Nonsense!" Liang Jin pinched his face, "You must live a long life and grow old with me! Fifty years from now, I'll still have to carry you on the London Eye!"

Ji Xiuyuan laughed quietly, “Xiao Jin, I'm really happy that you were able to remember."

"Ji Shen, why do I remember that when I lost my memory before, you always misled me?"

"Did I? That's because you remembered it wrong."

“You did! You've gone too far, haven't you? Xiuyuan?"

"That's because you wouldn't let me touch you, and it was so hard for me to endure it."

"So you took advantage of my guilt?"

"Didn't you have fun too?"

"That was totally forced on me by you, okay? You wouldn't have forced me before."

"Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Being forced by me."

"It was a little exciting, I guess."

"Well, we can continue that later."

“Ji Shen," Liang Jin gazed at him seriously, “it was obviously me who knocked my brain, why did you develop this particular fetish?"

"Xiao Jin, this is called exploring new pleasures." Ji Xiuyuan pressed against his ear and whispered compellingly, "I have an idea now."

Liang Jin gulped, "What?"

"Right here?"

"This... here?"

“Mhmm, on the desk, it should be exciting."

“Not! Okay!!!"

"Be good, Xiao Jin."

"Ji Xiuyuan!!! I don't agree!!! I really don't agree!!!"

"Be good, try it, you'll like it."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: July 31, 2023

Comments