Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 33

Easily Ignited Lust


The next morning, Liang Jin was still in a deep sleep. In a daze, he heard a knock on the door.

Liang Ci shouted from outside, "Mr. Ji, Xiao Jin, are you awake? Breakfast is ready."

Liang Jin felt that his eyelids were a thousand pounds, and he could not open them.

He heard Ji Xiuyuan's voice: "Xiao Jin is still sleeping, he stayed up playing too late last night, he won't wake up for a while, let him rest a little longer."

Liang Jin was inwardly speechless: did I want to play too late? Come on, that's not the best lie to tell, is it?

Liang Ci said, "This child, why is he still so playful? He didn't disturb your rest, did he?"

Ji Xiuyuan: "No, I had a good rest last night."

Liang Jin suspected that he was not his own son.

Liang Ci poked his head inside, looked at him from afar, and sighed, "Then let's eat first, and warm it up for him later when he gets up."

Then there was no sound, and Liang Jin fell back asleep.

It was only when the sun was up and he felt hungry that he slowly woke up.

Ji Xiuyuan was working at the side and smiled when he saw him awake: "Good morning."

Liang Jin stared at him, "Ji Shen, I didn't expect you to go back on your word."

"How did I go back on my word?"

"You clearly promised me that you wouldn't do what you did last time!"

"It was indeed different from last time," Ji Xiuyuan pondered seriously, "Last time you were drunk, this time you were sober, which one do you prefer? To be honest, I think both are great, each has its own charm."

He walked over to the bed and whispered in Liang Jin's ear, "Especially the way you bit your lower lip in a stoic manner so as not to make a sound, even when I recall it now, it still makes my heart flutter."

"... Stop talking."

"Hmm? Don't you like it?" Ji Xiuyuan looked at him deeply with those eyes, and it was as if Liang Jin had been hooked, muttering in a low voice, "... I like it."

Ji Xiuyuan smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'll go get you breakfast."

Liang Jin was secretly indignant, why was he so easy to coax?

Next time, next time he must not look him in the eye!

That man is overly energetic, and his endless demands must be decisively rejected!

Enduring the aches and pains all over his body, he went to the bathroom to wash up.

Looking at the marks all over his body, Liang Jin was stunned, this was too... this was too much, wasn't it?

In order to cover the hickey on his neck, Liang Jin deliberately chose a turtleneck. Luckily, it was late autumn and it was already the season to wear long sleeves.

Ji Xiuyuan knocked on the bathroom door, "Xiao Jin, lunch is ready, do you want to have breakfast, or just have lunch?"

Liang Jin came out of the bathroom, "Let's have lunch."

At the dining table, the two sat together. Ji Xiuyuan very naturally gave Liang Jin food, poured water and handed him napkins, practically doing everything. What's more, whenever he looked at Liang Jin, the bottoms of his eyes were full of doting and tenderness, a far cry from his usual indifference.

His mother, Song Jingwen, who was always attentive, seemed to have picked up on some clues and asked, "Mr. Ji, I haven't seen you for a while, it seems that your relationship with Xiao Jin has grown even further?"

Liang Jin was so frightened that he almost choked to death on his rice ball.

Ji Xiuyuan, however, replied calmly, "Mhmm, we had some in-depth exchanges, so our relationship has gotten better."

In... in-depth communication? Liang Jin's palms broke out in a cold sweat, does Ji Shen know how to speak?!

Song Jingwen suddenly said, "Mr. Ji, if I may ask, are you married?"

Ji Xiuyuan: "No."

Song Jingwen: "Then, do you have a girlfriend?"

Liang Jin didn't expect her mother to care about this, she wasn't usually such a gossipy person, so he interrupted, "Mom, this is his personal life."

Ji Xiuyuan gently squeezed Liang Jin's palm under the table and said to Song Jingwen, "I don't have a girlfriend."

Song Jingwen said with a smile as if she was relieved, "My Xiao Jin has a rather fickle personality, so please be tolerant."

Liang Jin wondered, why was she saying this?

Ji Xiuyuan smiled, "It's okay, he has a good personality."

Song Jingwen added, "Don't look at Xiao Jin as a nervous wreck, he's actually very affectionate. Every time he gets involved with someone, whether it's love or friendship, he will always treat them with sincerity, just like holding his heart out to them. I can tell that he values you a lot."

Ji Xiuyuan tightened his grip on Liang Jin's hand, "Mhmm."

Liang Ci looked at Song Jingwen strangely, "Isn't this our silly son's temper? How can Mr. Ji not know that? Come on, eat your food, eat your food!"

Song Jingwen looked at Ji Xiuyuan, "Then I'll be grateful to Mr. Ji, take care of Xiao Jin."

———

After lunch, Ji Xiuyuan and Liang Jin had to go back to A City.

Before they left, Song Jingwen said she had something to say to Liang Jin alone, so Ji Xiuyuan went to the underground garage to get the car first.

In the room, Song Jingwen was sitting on the sofa and Liang Ci was standing at the side, the atmosphere a little delicate.

Liang Jin knew that although his father liked to drink, he rarely smoked. Whenever he smoked, he must have met something that bothered him. At this moment, Liang Ci was lighting a cigarette, and his expression was a rare deep one.

Song Jingwen said, "Xiao Jin, tell me honestly, are you with Mr. Ji?"

"How, how is that possible?" Liang Jin subconsciously lied.

"Then why don't you dare to look at me?" Song Jingwen sighed, "When you lie, you avert your eyes and can't help but rub your fingers."

Liang Jin hid his hands behind his back.

Song Jingwen said softly, "Mother is not that feudal, and if you are together, I am willing to give you my blessing. It's just that our Xiao Jin is simple-minded, and I'm afraid you'll be at a disadvantage."

Liang Jin looked at her in astonishment, "You, don't object?"

"As long as you are happy and prosperous, why would I object?" Song Jingwen held Liang Jin's hand, "Your father and I, our greatest wish is that you can live a happy life."

Liang Jin didn't know what to say, he could only hold Song Jingwen's hand, "Thank you, Mom..."

"The family is still talking about this," Song Jingwen caressed Liang Jin's face, "Mr. Ji's status is different from ordinary people, I'm afraid you'll get hurt."

"It won't happen," Liang Jin said, "he treats me very well."

Liang Ci exhaled a smoke ring: "Son, although I always joke with you, I didn't expect you to really have an affair with him. If you're wronged in the future, just kick him out, okay? Don't be afraid, I'll back you up if anything happens."

Liang Jin smiled, "I'm not a little girl, what can I suffer from?"

Liang Ci took out a red envelope from his pocket and slipped it into Liang Jin's hand, "It's a tradition in our old Liang family that when a daughter-in-law comes to the house, she should be given a red envelope to bring some luck. It was not confirmed earlier, so I couldn't give it to him directly. Now that you've admitted it, Ji Xiuyuan is a member of my old Liang family, so take it for him and give it to him later."

Liang Jin looked at the red envelope in his hand, unable to laugh or cry, "Dad, you..."

Liang Ci glared at him, "You must give it!"

"Fine, fine, I'll give it." Liang Jin patted his shoulder, "I'm leaving then?"

"Mhmm," Liang Ci stubbed out his cigarette, "when you have the chance, come home with him more often."

With the red envelope in his arms, Liang Jin arrived at the underground garage, where Ji Xiuyuan was already sitting in the car waiting for him.

When Liang Jin got into the car and sat in the passenger seat, Ji Xiuyuan asked, "Does your mother know?"

"Yes, not only does she know, but my father knows too."

Ji Xiuyuan's voice actually revealed a little tension: "So, what did they say?"

Liang Jin pretended to be in pain, "They told me to break up with you! Or else they will break off our relationship!"

"No, we can't break up." Ji Xiuyuan's hand holding the steering wheel trembled, "On your parents' side, I'll try my best to work it out." He stared at Liang Jin and said firmly, "In short, breaking up is not an option, I don't agree."

Liang Jin smiled as he leaned over, "Ji Shen, you're so cute hahaha! I'm just messing with you, not only did they accept our relationship, they even gave you a red envelope." He took out the red envelope from his pocket and handed it to Ji Xiuyuan: "Take this red envelope and you'll be the daughter-in-law of my old Liang family!"

Ji Xiuyuan took the red envelope and put it solemnly in his handbag.

Liang Jin noticed that Ji Xiuyuan was not in the right state and asked, "Ji Shen, are you unhappy?"

"Mhmm."

"You're angry?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Guess for yourself."

"Wow Ji Shen, how come you're just like my ex-girlfriend! A woman's heart is a sea needle, how can I possibly guess?"

Ji Xiuyuan narrowed his eyes, "Ex-girlfriend? How many ex-girlfriends do you have, Xiao Jin?"

Liang Jin realised that he'd actually killed himself by bouncing around in a minefield and hurriedly explained, "Just one, I swear to God! We didn't do anything! I've forgotten what she looks like now!"

"Xiao Jin, you're my first love." Ji Xiuyuan looked at him seriously, "From now on, don't mention the word break up, understand?"

It turns out it was because of this that he was angry, so Liang Jin immediately coaxed, "Not mentioning it, not mentioning it! Absolutely not!"

Ji Xiuyuan added, "And ex-girlfriends."

"Okay, you have the final say, Ji Shen!"

Ji Xiuyuan's good-looking eyes stared at him again, "You mentioned two at once today, how are you going to compensate me?"

Liang Jin said smoothly, "You can do whatever you want."

This was how he used to coax his girlfriend, however, he forgot that now he had a boyfriend.

Ji Xiuyuan wrapped his arm around his waist and whispered, "Really?"

"Uh, of course it's true."

Why did it feel a bit dangerous?

"I want you, right now, to sit on top of me and kiss me."

Liang Jin's face flushed, "No way, right now? In the car?"

"What, who just said that anything goes?"

"It's me, it's me!" Liang Jin got up from the passenger seat and straddled Ji Xiuyuan, biting his lips indignantly, "That's enough already."

Ji Xiuyuan pressed the back of his head and kissed the man in a frenzy of emotion: "Not enough."

Liang Jin went limp in his arms, his mind already a muddle: "Then what else?"

A smile spread across Ji Xiuyuan's lips, "Let's go home first, we'll discuss it later tonight."

Since being with Ji Xiuyuan, Liang Jin had understood one thing.

The concept of falling in love with a man was completely different from that of falling in love with a girl.

For example, the words he used to casually coax his girlfriend with, he no longer dared to say casually now.

The last time he said, "You can do whatever you want", he was tossed around so much that he couldn't get out of bed.

But it was only since he had been with Ji Xiuyuan that he had realised that kissing and being intimate with the person he loved was really a very happy thing.

It was as if nothing could ever be satisfying enough.

One day, he said to Ji Xiuyuan, "Stay away from me, I react as soon as you kiss me."

But Ji Xiuyuan replied to him with a straight face, "Xiao Jin, you have to understand me. As long as you look at me and talk to me, I want to kiss you."

And then they unknowingly rolled into bed, sin oh sin!

But this shameless life didn't last long. As soon as the weekend was over, Liang Jin was summoned by Yao Yin's life-threatening chain of calls to the set of the drama.

On the set, he met Yu Shan again.

Surprisingly, this time, Emperor Yu didn't make things difficult for him, instead he couldn't stop measuring him up with those peach blossom eyes, and then teased flirtatiously, "Yo, you are, in love?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: June 7, 2023

Comments