Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 27

Burning Hot Desire


Liang Jin's body trembled nervously and he chanted n times in his mind: This is work! This is work! This is work!

And then he took a soft breath and sat down on Ji Xiuyuan's lap.

Ji Xiuyuan's eyes lit up slightly and he softly said, "Embrace me."

Liang Jin obediently wrapped his arms around his neck.

Ji Xiuyuan's lips pressed against his ear, "Now, I'm going to make some adjustments, relax."

"Mmm."

Ji Xiuyuan slid his hands down the side of his waist and lifted his hips, pressing his whole body against the base of his thighs. Then he undid his profane trousers so that the fair legs of the young man were revealed beneath the fairy-like robe.

Liang Jin's ears went completely red.

Still feeling that the picture was not hot enough, Ji Xiuyuan coaxed in a low voice, "Xiao Jin, wrap your legs around my waist."

"Ah, okay." Liang Jin lifted his legs and set them around his waist. There was inevitably some ambiguous friction as the position changed. After rubbing for a while, Liang Jin made a fatal discovery, Ji Xiuyuan seemed to be, reacting...

The two of them were pressed together there, and the changes in each other could be clearly perceived.

Liang Jin snuck a glance at Ji Xiuyuan and found that the other man was looking at him, his gaze burning like a torch.

He immediately looked away.

Ji Xiuyuan said, "Xiao Jin, I'm going to start moving."

"What move?"

Before Liang Jin could comprehend the meaning of these words, he saw Ji Xiuyuan pressing him on his lap, and then violently pushing upwards. Liang Jin subconsciously circled around his waist and abdomen, his body began to tremble, and he actually reacted at the same time.

At this moment, Liang Jin's hair was dishevelled, his cheeks were flushed, and he was extremely aroused, as if they were really making love.

The whole scene was so fragrant and beautiful, it was perfect for painting, and the photographer immediately started to capture it.

When the shooting was completed, Liang Jin jumped up from Ji Xiuyuan's body and ran outside.

Ji Xiuyuan was helpless: "Xiao Jin, where are you going?"

"I'm getting off work first!" Liang Jin said as he took off his ancient outer robe, "I'm going back to take a shower to cool off."

Back at the villa, he took a cold shower for more than half an hour before suppressing the inexplicable restlessness. Lying on his bed, Liang Jin reflected on himself: had he gone a little too far in his feelings for Ji Shen?

For the rest of the day, he purposely avoided Ji Xiuyuan. The occasional eye contact seemed to ignite a fire in his heart, which made him distraught.

Liang Jin thought to himself, it's all because the scale of today's role was too big, that's why he had such thoughts that he shouldn't have. He should get some sleep, and tomorrow he will be fine.

By tomorrow, between him and Ji Shen, everything would be back to normal.

With this state of mind, he had a dream.

In the dream was a church made of white marble.

White doves rested on the spire, and the narrow windows reflected light and shadows.

The sunlight poured in through the glass, casting dappled shadows against the colourful windows.

It was late afternoon, and he and Ji Xiuyuan were sitting in the first row of the church.

They looked at each other quietly, without saying a word.

The breeze was blowing and the old bells were ringing in the distance.

Ji Xiuyuan smiled at him before bending his head slightly and covering his lips.

He naturally wrapped his arms around Ji Xiuyuan's neck and opened his lips to passionately respond to the long kiss.

Their breaths mingled together, and the heat of their bodies rose.

Suddenly, the scene changed, and the surroundings became dim.

Ji Xiuyuan carried him to the bed and carefully unbuttoned his clothes.

He pulled Ji Xiuyuan's collar forward and nibbled mischievously on his chin.

Ji Xiuyuan's eyes deepened as he buried his head in the nape of his neck, licking and kissing him, his hands moving across his skin, bringing up a tingling sensation. His body was sensitive and aroused by this teasing, and he went limp in his arms.

Ji Xiuyuan whispered in his ear, “Xiao Jin, call my name."

"... Xiuyuan."

Xiuyuan.

Trembling under his touch, intoxicated by the sound of his voice.

Xiuyuan.

Aroused by his licks and kisses to the most original and true longing: to fall willingly into that abyss of ultimate bliss...

———

When Liang Jin woke up in the morning, he noticed his physical condition and was mortified to the point of embarrassment: he had actually had an erotic dream about Ji Shen, and it was even a wet dream?!

What's even worse is that he actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

Liang Jin still couldn't believe that he was actually bent, after all, he wasn't interested in other men, only in Ji Shen.

So, he thought he could still be saved!

The way to be saved is: stay away from Ji Xiuyuan!

The first step to staying away: move!

So, he immediately changed his clothes, adjusted his state and ran to discuss moving with Ji Xiuyuan.

Ji Xiuyuan was in his office and when he heard him mention moving, he immediately rejected it: "No."

"But Ji Shen, I can't live here with you forever, can I?"

"Why not?"

"This is your home, after all."

Ji Xiuyuan looked up at him from in front of the computer screen, "If you like it, I can give it to you."

"Give... what?"

"The villa."

"Ji Shen, are you not awake?"

"I'm thinking clearly, since you don't want to live in my house, let's make this your home."

"... Excuse me, pretend I didn't say anything."

Liang Jin's mood was complicated, on the one hand he was helpless, and on the other hand he was a little leery.

He knew that he didn't want to move away from here.

It was just that his feelings for Ji Shen were getting hotter and hotter, and he was a bit at a loss as to how to deal with them.

Ji Xiuyuan closed his laptop and asked him, "Why do you want to move?"

“Oh, it's nothing, it's a bit embarrassing to keep bothering you."

"I'm happy that you're staying here." Ji Xiuyuan said seriously, "So, don't move away, okay?"

Liang Jin looked at him blankly, was Ji Shen requesting this from him?

He was a little lost in thought and could only look back into Ji Xiuyuan's eyes in a daze, "Okay."

———

At night, Liang Jin received a WeChat from Shu Yue: Brother, do you want to come out and play?

Liang Jin: Are you still in A City? Aren't you going to class?

Shu Yue: The music festival auditions are over, I'm waiting on the results, hoping to get into the semi-finals and finals. I'm in my fourth year of university, so I don't have any classes, and I don't want to go even if I do, so I'm using an internship as an excuse. Besides, I've actually got a proper internship, guess which company I'm working for?

Liang Jin: I don't want to guess, just tell me.

Shu Yue: Zhou Hai's company! Hahahaha! You didn't expect that!

Liang Jin: What is your internship position?

Shu Yue: Accounting!

Liang Jin: It's true that you majored in finance, but why do I remember that as long as it was an accounting course, you failed every single one of them?

Shu Yue: You remember correctly! I failed Bank Accounting three times, and Basic Accounting five times!

Liang Jin: I have a feeling that this company is not far from going under.

Shu Yue: Heh heh heh, thank you for the good words! Didn't I say before that I would seek revenge on him? Now that I've caught him, I won't leave my job until he goes bankrupt!

Liang Jin: ... I'm curious, how did you get the internship?

Shu Yue: My school has a good reputation! Our school's finance program is ranked in the top ten in the country!

Liang Jin: Then I wish you a good time.

Shu Yue: I was recruited by the HR department, and Zhou Hai doesn't know about it yet. Let's not talk about him, why don't you come out and meet me Brother? It's been a long time since I've seen you.

Liang Jin also wanted to take a break, so he agreed: Okay, where?

Shu Yue immediately sent a location: Helens Bar, I'll be waiting for you!

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: May 18, 2023

Comments