Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 65

Playing the Game of Discipline


The shooting of the humanities and technology scenes of the city promotional film was underway, and the focus on this day was on the culture and art industry. The director's team specially invited the A City Ballet Troupe to come and participate in the recording.

As one of the representatives of the entertainment industry, Yu Shan also had a role in this scene. It just so happened that there was a cute and handsome boy in the ballet troupe who was an avid fan of Yu Shan. From the moment he arrived at the set, his eyes were glued to him.

During a break in filming, the boy plucked up the courage to approach Yu Shan and said timidly, "Teacher Yu! I'm a fan of yours... Xie Ange. I've liked you for a long time!"

Yu Shan hummed perfunctorily. Although he enjoyed other people's admiration, he wasn't willing to take care of his fan's feelings, "There's no need to tell me your name... I wouldn't be able to remember it anyway. There are a lot of people who like me, I don't have the leisure to deal with it. Since I'm in the crew, I'll focus on my work, I hope you won't interfere with me too much."

These words were said in an extremely arrogant manner, and Liang Jin couldn't help but want to punch him when he heard them from the side.

Xie Ange, however, didn't mind and instead apologised repeatedly, "I know you're very busy! I'm sorry for disturbing you! I'm sorry!"

Such fans, Yu Shan had seen eight thousand if not ten thousand, so he had little interest in them; but this scene was exactly what Ruan Jun bumped into, and he stood silently not far away, quietly watching Yu Shan.

Yu Shan suddenly became interested, pretending not to see Ruan Jun, and said to Xie Ange, "What was your name again?"

"Ange, Xie Ange."

As if deliberately testing Ruan Jun's bottom line, Yu Shan said, "Ange, would you like me to give you an autograph?"

"Of... of course!"

"Where do you want it to be signed?"

"But I didn't bring a pen and paper."

"Next time then," Yu Shan smiled at him, "you can get it signed anywhere you want."

Xie Ange was so excited that he almost fainted on the spot.

When Yu Shan raised his eyes again, he had already lost the figure of Ruan Jun.

For the entire following day, Yu Shan always intentionally or unintentionally searched for Ruan Jun. He discovered that he was not standing at the ready as usual, always waiting within his sight at all times. Although on the surface he pretended as if nothing had happened, in his heart he was harbouring a fire and deliberately went to tease the innocent Xie Ange, charming the child to the core.

Liang Jin couldn't bear to watch, so he took the initiative to talk to him and said, "Emperor Yu, you're not in the right state today."

"Do I need you to care?"

"You think I want to care? It's just that Xie Ange still looks like a kid, you wouldn't want to lay your hands on him, would you?"

Yu Shan shrugged indifferently, "He's an adult, nineteen this year."

"He's only nineteen!!! Do you still have a conscience???"

"What's wrong with doing what you want?"

Liang Jin said indignantly, "You'll get retribution for this!"

Yu Shan remembered that Yao Yin had said the same thing before, so he repeated what he had replied to Yao Yin previously, "It looks so scary, but I don't believe in this kind of thing at all."

Liang Jin was dumbfounded and could only pat Yu Shan's shoulder, "The way of heaven is good. Emperor Yu, take care of yourself!"

After the filming was completed, Yu Shan returned to his luxurious van before meeting Ruan Jun again.

The grumpy Emperor Yu immediately complained, "Hey, where have you been all day?"

Ruan Jun poured him a glass of ice water and handed it to him, "Brother Yu didn't need me today, so I ducked out."

"Yo, are you jealous?"

Ruan Jun's good-looking eyebrows knit together, and only after a while did he ask in a low voice, "Brother Yu, right now we... what kind of relationship do we have?"

Yu Shan drank the ice water and set the glass aside on a side table, his tone frivolous, "Ruan Jun, you can't really be so innocent, right? Aren't you clear about what attitude I have towards relationships?"

"But Brother Yu... didn't you say before that you were going to close your heart?"

"I take back my words."

"Brother Yu, why can't you try to trust me?" Ruan Jun's voice trembled slightly, "Why can't you just, try to give a little bit of your heart?"

"I'm sorry, I'm a fake person with no sincerity." Yu Shan said in annoyance, "Ruan Jun, I've already spoiled you. After sleeping together, what are you not satisfied with?"

Ruan Jun was aggrieved, "If this is Brother Yu's charity towards me, I'd rather not have it."

Yu Shan raised an eyebrow, "Are you threatening me?"

"Brother Yu, I'm begging you." Ruan Jun stared into his eyes and said deeply, "Can you try and like only me?"

"... That's impossible."

Ruan Jun gave him a hurt look, "Is what you give me, any different from what you give others? If you treat me like a playful, casual toy as well, then what is the point of my sincerity?

An inexplicable sting suddenly flooded Yu Shan's heart, "I never said I was in a relationship with you, I'm just such a scum, if you don't like what you see, just get lost!!!"

Ruan Jun looked at him in astonishment "Brother Yu, you're throwing me out?"

Yu Shan was in a fit of anger and spoke without restraint, "Yes, I'm sick of looking at you now."

Ruan Jun was silent for a long time, then finally lowered his head and said, "Okay. I'll submit my resignation to the company by tonight."

Yu Shan did not expect things to turn out this way, his heart wanted him to stay, but his words turned mean: "If you can't do it, then get out of here, there are plenty of people who want to be my assistant, don't regret it."

Ruan Jun smiled mockingly, "I'm sorry, I'm a fan of yours, but I've caused you so much trouble. Brother Yu, I won't bother you anymore in the future."

———

When Liang Jin came home from work, Ji Xiuyuan was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

He rushed to the living room, picked up the cat that was napping on the sofa, and lifted it up high, "Bo Bo! Your Brother Xiao Jin is home! Did you miss me?"

Amber had been sleeping soundly and was suddenly interrupted, looking at Liang Jin with a blank face and meowing a few times in a small voice.

Liang Jin carried the cat in his arms and jumped to the kitchen, "Look! Daddy Xiuyuan is cooking! Xiuyuan Xiuyuan, your son is hungry and is waiting to be fed!"

Ji Xiuyuan asked, "Xiao Jin, Amber has had dinner already, you're the one who's hungry, right?"

Liang Jin smiled, moved over to him and kissed him on the lips, "That's right Ji Shen, I'm so hungry!"

"Xiao Jin, when you say hungry, which kind do you mean?"

Liang Jin froze, as expected of Ji Shen, he can tell dirty jokes too?

Ji Xiuyuan smiled and said in a low voice, "Fill your stomach first, then I'll feed you later… in other places."

Liang Jin immediately covered Amber's ears, "The child is still here, be serious!"

Ji Xiuyuan said to the cat in his arms, "Amber should go rest."

The little white cat immediately jumped down from Liang Jin's arms and consciously burrowed into the cathouse.

Liang Jin was shocked: how was this cat so obedient? Did Ji Shen use some kind of magic on it? Why didn't it listen to his words? Was this the power of a father?

After dinner, the two went to the studio to paint.

The painting was called 'Punishment', and its intention was to depict the punishment of heretics by the Church in the Middle Ages.

Liang Jin changed into a plain white pilgrim's robe, not wearing a single scrap on the inside. With a silver cross pendant chain on his right hand, he stepped barefoot on the floor of the studio.

Ji Xiuyuan held a brass candlestick in his hand and stuck the candle on it, while softly narrating, "In the European Middle Ages, the Church's power overrode everything and even far exceeded the power of the king. If any ideological heresy that dared to rebel was found, they would be classified as a heretic and made to undergo inhuman torture."

Liang Jin said, "I know this, the dark Middle Ages! There was a very famous astronomer, Copernicus, who proposed the heliocentric theory, who was burnt alive by the Church!"

Ji Xiuyuan lit the candle and placed it on the table, patiently explaining, "Xiao Jin, the one who was burnt to death was not Copernicus, but his follower, the Italian philosopher Giordano Bruno. Since the latter was not as well known as the former, there was such a misrepresentation."

"Oh, is that so? They were all persecuted anyway."

"Apart from burning at the stake, the Church had many... means of punishment."

Liang Jin immediately detected the slightest hint of subtlety, "Ji Shen, why do I feel that you have ulterior motives?"

A light smile spread across Ji Xiuyuan's lips as he kissed him on the forehead, "Xiao Jin, the role you're playing right now is that of a heretic judged by the Church. I, on the other hand, am the bishop who will inflict discipline on you."

Liang Jin tensed, "Wait, what kind of discipline? It sounds like it will hurt?"

"Be good, it won't hurt you."

Ji Xiuyuan picked him up and placed him on the light grey workbench. Leaning down slightly, he dropped delicate and gentle kisses on his lips, "Xiao Jin, later, I'll rip open your lapel and drip candle wax onto your chest. The prop uses low temperature wax, the perceived temperature is around forty degrees, so it won't burn your skin, don't be nervous."

Liang Jin wrapped his arms around his neck and teased, "Yuan Yuan, why do I feel like you're more nervous than me?"

Ji Xiuyuan said, "I'm afraid of hurting you. Xiao Jin, if you feel any discomfort, you must tell me."

"Okay."

"Then I'll start?"

"Mhmm."

The lights in the studio were extremely dim and the moonlight spilled in, revealing an ambiguous and loving sentimentality.

Ji Xiuyuan undid the tie around his collar, and licked and kissed at his collarbone.

Afterwards, he violently exerted force and tore through the thin lapel.

In the silence of the night, the sound of the fabric tearing was exceptionally titillating, as if it had tugged at every inch of the senses.

Liang Jin looked at him, full of attachment and trust.

Ji Xiuyuan's eyes were deep, he took the candlestick and tenderly rubbed his hair, gently dripping a little red wax oil.

The red dot fell, provoking a shudder. Liang Jin held Ji Xiuyuan's wrist, and his eyes flooded with watery vapour.

"Xiao Jin, does it hurt?"

"It… doesn't, but it's a little hot."

Ji Xiuyuan touched him at that place, "Next, I'll drip it here."

Liang Jin's breath trembled slightly, "Okay."

"Are you comfortable?"

The moment the red candle wax dripped, the delicate and sensitive skin instantly flushed with blood. Liang Jin whimpered softly, and Ji Xiuyuan held down his wrists, preventing him from touching his body.

Lust gradually soaked in, Liang Jin murmured, "Ji Shen... I feel so uncomfortable."

"Where is it uncomfortable, hmm?"

"I want you to kiss me."

"Xiao Jin, where do you want me to kiss?"

"All the places you've touched, I want all of them."

As the words fell, all you could hear was the lingering tangle of juices from the intertwining of lips and teeth.

The flames of the candlestick went out, but the blazing heat of the overlapping bodies burned hotter and hotter.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: August 14, 2023

Comments