Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 63

Lust Hidden in the Voice


The rescue team sent Yu Shan and Ruan Jun back to the hotel safely, and after the doctor's treatment, both of them were alright.

Yu Shan's body was weak, so the doctor advised him to take a hot bath and rest early tonight.

Ouyang Zheng blamed himself for the accident and decided to give the whole crew a day off. He hoped that everyone would make good adjustments and get back to work tomorrow full of enthusiasm.

When he made this announcement, he made a point of looking around and didn't see Ji Xiuyuan or Liang Jin, so he couldn't help but ask, "Why aren't Mr. Ji and Xiao Liang here?"

Yu Shan clearly looked wilted, but still had to interject, "I don't know where they went to have a good time!"

Ouyang Zheng did not know the relationship between the two of them and was unable to understand the true meaning of this statement, so his eyebrows suddenly tangled together, "What do you mean by that?"

Yu Shan has always spoken in a shocking manner. Bei Sha was afraid that he would say something strange, so she immediately interrupted him and helped to explain, "Wind means wind chill, flow means influenza, fast describes the speed, and live means that they are especially precious about their lives, and have already gone to the hospital on their own to get checked out." (Angel: Bei Sha broke down the four letter idiom Yu Shan used when saying they went for a good time.)

Everyone present was shocked at the level of Bei Sha's nonsense, Yu Shan was also dumbfounded and silently gave a thumbs up towards Bei Sha, "Right, that's what I mean."

Ouyang Zheng seemed to understand, and sighed, "The thinking of you young people... it's so jumpy, who's available to inform them?"

Bei Sha smiled and said, "Actually, you can just make an announcement in the group."

Back in the hotel room, Yu Shan complained, "My clothes are soaking wet, it's hard to wear them. Go and put hot water on me, I want to take a bath."

While Ruan Jun was adjusting the temperature of the water in the bathtub, Yu Shan took off his shoes and socks, approached the bathroom with bare feet, leaned against the transparent wall, and ordered, "Take, off, my, clothes."

Hearing this, Ruan Jun quietly walked up to him, unbuttoned his shirt, and peeled off Yu Shan's top. Then, with his head hanging down, he removed his trousers with the same meticulousness.

Yu Shan asked, "Have you tested the water temperature?"

Ruan Jun lowered his head and softly hummed.

Yu Shan urged, "There's still the bottoms, move faster."

Ruan Jun's Adam's apple rolled, and it seemed to have taken a great deal of perseverance to suppress the erotic thoughts that pervaded his heart. He stripped the man naked and carried him to the bathtub in a disciplined manner.

Yu Shan lay comfortably in the water, enjoying Ruan Jun's service, and suddenly asked, "How did you find me?"

Ruan Jun said, "My eyes were following Brother Yu the whole time, so naturally I couldn't have missed you."

"During the fire last time, Liang Jin told me that you ran into the fire for me?"

"Brother Yu, I'm sorry. At that time, I wasn't the first to be by your side, and you were even injured, I'm really..."

Ruan Jun hadn't finished his sentence when he realised that Yu Shan was unbuttoning his shirt and panicked, "Brother Yu, what are you doing?"

Yu Shan pinched his face, "Your clothes are wet, aren't you uncomfortable?"

"I'm okay."

"Stop talking nonsense, let's wash together."

Ruan Jun was flattered and looked at Yu Shan incredulously, "Brother Yu... can I?"

"Just get in when I tell you to, why are you acting like a young lady? I'll regret it if you keep grumbling."

Ruan Jun immediately stripped himself in three moves and jumped into the bathtub with gusto: "I'm sorry Brother Yu, I'm really too happy."

"Let's wash first, then go do it on the bed after."

Ruan Jun tightly wrapped his arms around his waist and passionately kissed him.

Being able to touch Brother Yu like this is a delusion I've dreamt of many times in my midnight dreams.

I'm really, so happy.

———

With the previous experience, the next morning's boating scene was filmed successfully.

According to the schedule, the hot air balloon sightseeing scene was to be shot in the afternoon.

Although Liang Jin was afraid of heights, in the midst of his work, he was always able to overcome any interference from his personal emotions and strive to do his best to complete the task to the best of his ability.

Earlier, when he was the model for the painting 'White Snake' in [Liao Zhai - Misty Dreams], he hardened himself against his physiological aversion to snakes, and felt uncomfortable for a whole day after the work was done.

Ji Xiuyuan didn't want him to suffer from this again, so he took it upon himself to discuss with Ouyang Zheng about how the hot air balloon scene would be fine if he had the lead actress, Bei Sha, star in it.

Ouyang Zheng was distressed, "It's not that I'm unsympathetic. Unluckily, Bei Sha is also afraid of heights, and the degree is very serious. It's said that as long as she floats in mid-air, she will faint on the spot, so there's really no way around it."

Ji Xiuyuan: "Then cancel this scene."

Ouyang Zheng: "This... there are too many interested parties involved."

Ji Xiuyuan: "All losses caused will be covered by me personally."

Ouyang Zheng was silent for a while, and for the sake of their friendship, he agreed.

He had always been cautious in his work and intended to ask Liang Jin for his opinion again, but he did not expect to be met with opposition.

Liang Jin: "Director Ouyang, the cancellation of the scenes hasn't been finalised yet, right?"

Ouyang Zheng: "Not yet, I would like to ask for your opinion?"

"I'm only mildly afraid of heights, it doesn't affect my work at all. Why would you have the idea of cancelling the scene?"

"It was Mr. Ji's suggestion."

Liang Jin's heart warmed, but he still pursued, "Then do you know why he proposed so?"

Ouyang Zheng pondered, "I guess it should be for aesthetic reasons. If the protagonist appearing in the film is unable to portray the scene of the moment well, then it would be a failure for the entire promotional film. Earlier, I heard that Mr. Ji is quite demanding of art, so it seems that his reputation is indeed true."

Liang Jin held back his smile and continued to ask him, "... What will be the consequences if it is cancelled?"

"Mr. Ji has a high moral character and is willing to privately bear the loss of interest from all parties."

"That should be a lot of money?"

"Yes, not a small amount."

"No way!!!" Liang Jin objected fiercely, "It can't be cancelled, I can do it!!!"

Ouyang Zheng wondered, "It's his money that's being lost, what are you so emotional about?"

"Don't I want to make more appearances? Please believe me, I promise to complete the task successfully!"

Ouyang Zheng patted his shoulder in satisfaction, "Very well, then we'll shoot as usual!"

Liang Jin told Ji Xiuyuan about this and repeatedly emphasised that he could do the job.

Ji Xiuyuan couldn't argue with him and was really distressed, so he thought of a way to get the best of both worlds.

He got a set of audio equipment from who knows where, and personally fitted Liang Jin with a pair of earphones. The earphones are made of the latest German technology and can be perfectly hidden on the side of the ear.

After Liang Jin put them on, he could hear Ji Xiuyuan's voice through the speaker.

No matter how far apart they were, it was as if he was whispering in his ear.

"Xiao Jin, I will keep in contact with you later. You don't need to respond to me, just know that I'm always by your side."

Boarding the hot air balloon, there was an endless field in front of him.

As the balloon rose slowly, Liang Jin gradually clenched his palms, and some cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

The cameraman reminded, "Xiao Liang, are you a bit nervous, relax."

Liang Jin took a deep breath, "Okay."

At this moment, Ji Xiuyuan's low and pleasant voice came from the earphones.

"Xiao Jin, don't look down, you can try to look out into the distance."

As if sweet rain in the desert, driftwood in the waves, Liang Jin was instantly calmed down.

Liang Jin followed his words and stood at the edge of the hanging basket, and looked far away.

"Xiao Jin, the view of the field is beautiful, I've been there."

The breeze brushed over his hair and lapel, and the coolness of it made him extraordinarily sober. In his ears were the whispers of his lover, washing away the spreading fear.

"Xiao Jin, imagine that we are on the London Eye. I held you, and you kissed me. It started with a light touch, and then you licked my lips wetly with the tip of your tongue. I held the back of your head, pried open your teeth and slid my tongue in."

His voice was so seductive that Liang Jin forgot where he was for a moment.

"Suck gently, or lick and bite. Entangling and chasing each other, your taste was soft and sweet. When I left, I was reluctant to let go, and I couldn't help but peck on your lips. And then I travelled downwards, licking your neck, leaving a red mark."

"You softly gasped and wrapped your arms around my neck. The bottom of your eyes glistened with moisture, looking as seductive as ever. Tugging at my heartstrings, infatuated as if I was drunk."

"Xiao Jin, do you want me to continue? Hmm?"

Obviously unable to respond to him, but he had to stop here, Liang Jin's face flushed, and in his heart, he secretly snapped: Ji Shen is really a bully!

As if guessing his reaction, Ji Xiuyuan's low, soft laughter echoed in his ears, "I won't tease you anymore. Xiao Jin, I love you."

A strong wave of faith suddenly rose in the bottom of Liang Jin's heart, as if as long as he was by his side, he would be able to cut through the thorns, break through all obstacles, and reach any impossible achievement.

It seemed that as long as he was by his side, he could ride the wind and waves.

Like the dawn breaks, the thunder cracks the sky, but also like the clouds to clear the rain, the colour penetrates the district bright.

With you as my companion, I have no fear in this life.

After the filming was completed, Ouyang Zheng repeatedly watched the video.

Liang Jin was obviously not in the right state in the first few minutes, but after that, he got better and better.

Especially after the hot air balloon lifted off the ground and Liang Jin looked into the distance. The whole scene seemed to have been created in heaven, Liang Jin's expression was intoxicated and infatuated, with a little bit of outstanding perseverance, as if he was actively embracing the vastness of the mountains and rivers.

Ouyang Zheng tsked in admiration and couldn't help but ask Liang Jin, "Are you really afraid of heights?"

"... Really."

"But does this look like you're afraid of heights?"

"You can tell by looking at the first few minutes, and later on, for some reason, that fear was washed away."

Ouyang Zheng spoke to himself again, "You don't need to explain, I understand, this is called professionalism. I've been a director for forty years, and I've bumped into countless young people with ideals. There are really not many like you who are able to overcome their personal emotions because of their work and still perform so superbly, I admire you."

Liang Jin: "... Thank you."

Ouyang Zheng added to Ji Xiuyuan, "Mr. Ji, for some reason, I feel that he is a good match for you. If you can work together, you should be able to create amazing works."

Ji Xiuyuan smiled, "I couldn't agree with you more."

"Let's put it this way, let me pull a string for you. Xiao Liang is a professional model, and your Tian Han Group happens to be in need of a talent like him, do you want to consider taking him on?"

Ji Xiuyuan acted quite happily and smiled elegantly, "With pleasure, I wonder what Mr. Liang would like to do?"

Liang Jin said, "As long as the money is properly delivered."

Ouyang Zheng thought he had facilitated a good thing, so he felt at ease in his heart. Holding the two men's hands together, he said with emotion, "Young talents, it is fate that they meet. If your father, Old Ji, is aware of this, he will definitely be happy too!"

Ji Xiuyuan: "Naturally."

Liang Jin: ... Are they on the same channel? I am actually speechless.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: August 12, 2023

Comments