Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 54

Superficially Gentle Coaxing


Due to being suppressed for too long, a certain activity last night was carried out unusually intensely.

Liang Jin could finally understand that Ji Xiuyuan was completely a superficially gentle wolf in sheep's clothing!

What 'I'll be gentle', what 'do it one last time', they are all deceitful words!!!!

He was tossed until his voice was hoarse and his body was limp, whimpering and begging for mercy in a low voice.

The man had no intention of stopping at all!!!!

But then again, he was really good at it, and apart from being a bit tired, it was really good.

Should we do it again in the future, or not?

Liang Jin launched a fierce battle of thoughts in his mind, and finally came to a compromise conclusion:

How about once a week?

When he discussed this with Ji Xiuyuan, Ji Xiuyuan queried, "Xiao Jin, did you say the wrong unit of time?"

"No? Once a week is so good, we're not very familiar with each other yet, we need to leave space for each other."

Ji Xiuyuan was exasperated by the 'not very familiar' in his sentence, "Xiao Jin, we've been in negative distance contact, but you still think we're not familiar enough? Is it possible for you to be in close contact with someone you don't know very well?"

"You misunderstood," Liang Jin felt that he was not too happy, and for some reason, his heart suddenly throbbed, "I didn't mean that."

Ji Xiuyuan looked at him with a rather hurt expression, "Okay, you decide."

For the next day, an inexplicable cold war atmosphere hung between the two of them.

Although Ji Xiuyuan was as gentle as ever towards him, Liang Jin felt that it was unpleasant.

In the evening, Ji Xiuyuan was working in his study.

Liang Jin ran to him, "Xiuyuan Xiuyuan! Are you angry?"

Ji Xiuyuan continued to stare at the screen, "No."

"Liar! Then why won't you look at me? You're obviously angry!"

Ji Xiuyuan closed the laptop, "So what if I am."

"Is it because of the once a week thing?" Liang Jin compromised, "Then three times a week? No more!"

Ji Xiuyuan stood up from the table, walked to his side, leaned over and pressed him against the wall, "Aren't you not very familiar with me? If I'm angry, why do you want to mess with me again?"

So what he was angry about was this!!!!

Liang Jin explained, "Isn't it true that my brain is out of order? The whole world is not familiar to me. But I did say the wrong thing, sorry, I'll say it again."

He looked at Ji Xiuyuan's eyes and poured out a stream of words, "Not remembering anything, not being able to recall anything, it's a really difficult feeling. Right now, in my life, only you can give me the strongest touch. I don't know why, but in any case, seeing you unhappy hurts me here."

Liang Jin pointed to his heart, "Maybe it's because, it loves you too much."

Ji Xiuyuan lowered his head and fiercely kissed his lips, encroaching and entangling as if wrapped in a storm.

Liang Jin wrapped his arms around his neck, winking and coaxing, "Xiuyuan, don't be angry, okay?"

Ji Xiuyuan hugged him tightly and pressed against his ear, "Mhmm, I'm sorry."

"What are you apologising for?"

"It's my fault for making you uneasy." Ji Xiuyuan sighed softly, "Xiao Jin, I really don't know how to love you properly, it seems like nothing is enough. I'm so afraid that you won't recognise me, that you'll look at me with unfamiliar eyes, and even more afraid that you'll leave me."

Liang Jin kissed the side of his face, "Memory or no memory, I will never leave you."

"Then once a day?"

"... Okay."

In the entire world, you are my only bond.

———

In the evening, Ji Xiuyuan drove Liang Jin out for dinner.

Liang Jin asked, "Why don't you cook at home?"

"Xiao Jin, today is your birthday."

Liang Jin immediately turned on his phone to check the calendar, it was January 26th.

Birthday? I can't believe I don't even remember this.

He was so busy coaxing someone during the day that he didn't even have the heart to look at his cell phone.

He hadn't opened WeChat for a day, and once he logged in, he saw 99+ messages.

His mother and father sent birthday wishes early in the morning, and also sent red envelopes.

A person named Shu Yue even exaggeratedly sent a series of messages with an extremely excited tone.

Shu Yue: Brother!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Shu Yue: I haven't seen you for a long time, when are you free to come out and meet up?

Shu Yue: I wish my handsome good-looking and charismatic model brother explodes in popularity and makes a fortune!!!!

Shu Yue: [WeChat red packet] I'm so poor lately, this is just a token of my affection, Brother, bear with me!

Shu Yue: Wait for my band to debut and earn a lot of money, then I'll give you a big packet!

The matter of Liang Jin's surgery, for fear that his parents would worry, they didn't tell his family.

The only people who knew the inside story were the cast and crew, Ji Xiuyuan and Morgana.

Fortunately, due to Liang Jin's timely rescue, there were no casualties from the fire that day, apart from him.

So this matter didn't attract much attention.

Director Zheng Yangping had even personally come to the door to apologise and express his gratitude, but Ji Xiuyuan had nothing good to say throughout the whole process, and was eager for the crew to be disbanded immediately.

But Liang Jin didn't feel that way, it was the so-called saving a life is better than building a seven-floor pagoda.

He felt that he had done a good thing and it was worth it!

It was almost New Year's Eve, and the shopping centre was very busy. This day also happened to be the Southern Stove God Festival, so many restaurants were holding activities.

At the entrance of a Western restaurant, a few young ladies greeted enthusiastically, “Happy New Year, everything is on sale! Celebrate the reunion of the whole family, enjoy a huge discount of 88% on family sets!"

Ji Xiuyuan held his hand and walked straight in that direction.

The young lady immediately greeted him, "Hello, gentlemen, ah! You seem a bit familiar?"

She excitedly called her partner beside her, and after they spoke for a moment, they finally came to a conclusion, "You and this gentleman, you came together during the Qixi Festival this year, didn't you?"

Someone interjected, "Yes, yes, yes, that's them, it's impossible to remember incorrectly! So handsome!!!"

Another person said, "They even French kissed so deeply at that time, my god! My life has been elevated!!!"

Something seemed to flash rapidly through Liang Jin's mind:

The same place, surrounded by the same people.

At that moment, his heart was beating extremely fast, and he was in the middle of kissing him.

Liang Jin murmured, "Xiuyuan, here, have we been here before?"

"You remember?"

"Only a little bit, I remember you kissing me."

“Mhmm, you're still shy."

"No... no way! I'm not!" Liang Jin said, "I have thick skin."

Ji Xiuyuan lowered his head, "Really? Then should we try to reenact the scene?"

"No no no! We’re outside!!!"

"Xiao Jin, didn't you say you have thick skin?"

"Not as thick as you, okay?"

Ji Xiuyuan ordered flowers from the florist downstairs.

The attendant who delivered the flowers knocked on the door of the private room and handed the bouquet to Ji Xiuyuan.

Ji Xiuyuan held the flowers and handed them to Liang Jin, "Xiao Jin, happy birthday."

"... Thanks."

"On the night of the Qixi Festival, you also sent me a bouquet of flowers, they were blue baby's-breath" Ji Xiuyuan recalled, "At that time, you clearly were feeling flutters, but didn't dare to admit it. Under the pretext of the admiration of friendship, you covered up the blatant desire. It was really cute."

He knelt down on one knee in front of Liang Jin, took his hand and kissed the back of it gently, "Xiao Jin, you have temporarily lost your memories, so I have to carefully treasure them together with your share and reminisce them with you in the following days. No matter what happens, I will always be by your side."

"My love for you has no bottom line and no end."

———

It was New Year's Eve in the blink of an eye.

Ji Xiuyuan and Liang Jin travelled to C City to spend New Year's Eve with Liang Jin's parents.

Liang Ci once again took out the expensive purple clay pot to make tea for Ji Xiuyuan to drink, and Song Jingwen prepared a large table of dishes.

During the meal, Liang Ci lamented, ''Time flies by. I still remember the first time Mr. Ji came to our house, it was a day of reunion then too, it happened to be the Mid-Autumn Festival."

Song Jingwen put a chicken leg into Liang Jin's bowl, "At that time, you said that it was the first time Xiao Jin brought someone home, and I thought that you had misspoken."

"Hahahahaha how could I!" Liang Ci patted Liang Jin's shoulder, "This shows that my mouth, ah, shone the light. If the two of them can make it, it's still thanks to my blessing, right son?"

"Right, right, right." Liang Jin bit into a chicken leg, giving a perfunctory response for a while.

"At that time, when I asked you to share a room with him, you were not happy about it, what else did you say?"

Liang Jin said, "Unhappy?... I don't remember."

Ji Xiuyuan peeled a serving of shrimp and put it in his bowl, "You weren't unhappy, you just were a little shy."

"Ah, it seems so," Liang Jin lost his memory and naturally had no recollection of it, so he could only cooperate with Ji Xiuyuan, "right, at that time, I was just a little embarrassed."

Liang Ci glanced at Liang Jin inexplicably, “Mother, why do I feel that our son is getting dumber and dumber?"

Song Jingwen pinched Liang Ci's arm: "What are you talking about? Xiao Jin is much smarter than you are. How can anyone say that their son is stupid?"

"No, he seems especially foolish today?"

Liang Jin: ? Am I really your son?

Song Jingwen: "That means Mr. Ji spoils him."

Liang Jin: ???? He bullies me every day, Mom!

But looking at Song Jingwen's satisfied and pleased smile as she looked at Ji Xiuyuan, Liang Jin could only turn off his mic and eat obediently.

When he took a shower in the evening, Liang Jin was halfway through the shower when the shower suddenly stopped producing water.

The shower in his room has poor contact and has always had this problem.

Normally, just knock on the wall and it will be fine.

If it doesn't respond to one knock, then knock twice.

But unfortunately, Liang Jin forgot about this too.

Very reluctantly, he could only turn to Ji Xiuyuan in the room for help: ‘'Xiuyuan, Xiuyuan! Why is this shower suddenly out of water?"

The bathroom door was suddenly pulled open and Ji Xiuyuan walked in.

Liang Jin immediately covered his little brother, "You you you close your eyes!!!"

Ji Xiuyuan laughed lowly, "Xiao Jin, it's not like I haven't seen it before."

Liang Jin pulled his bathrobe over and wrapped it around himself, "I think you're a little bit of a psychopath."

Ji Xiuyuan tapped the shower and the water gushed out again.

Then, Liang Jin saw him start to undress, "Wait, what are you doing???"

Ji Xiuyuan took off his top and threw it in the laundry basket, "Let's shower together."

"Can I refuse?"

"What do you think?" Ji Xiuyuan removed his clothes and reached out to untie Liang Jin's bathrobe, "I'll help you."

Looking at his abs and a certain part of him that was filled with testosterone, Liang Jin gulped and his nosebleed once again flowed uncontrollably.

"Xiao Jin, you..."

"Shut up!"

Ji Xiuyuan laughed, "I wanted to ask you, is this water temperature okay?"

"It's too hot!"

"How about this?"

"Too cool!"

"Okay, then like this?" Ji Xiuyuan circled him in his arms, the two of them pressed tightly together in one place, and the water flowed down their skin, "Xiao Jin, now… how is it?"

"You poked me!!!”

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: July 28, 2023

Comments