Exclusive Model for the Top Painter Chapter 48

A Hot and Steamy Night


After the wedding banquet, Liang Ci called Liang Jin to the corner of the hall, saying that he had a few words to tell him alone.

Ji Xiuyuan gave Liang Jin a silver room card and said in a low voice, "I'll be in my room... waiting for you."

Liang Jin's mind unconsciously conjured up a scene of Ji Xiuyuan, half-naked and wrapped in a bath towel, smiling at him after he had showered. He swallowed, "Mm-hmm, you take a shower first, I'll be right there!"

After Ji Xiuyuan left, Liang Ci hesitated for half a day before he said quietly, "Son, I have a question to ask you."

"Speak!"

"Actually, it's not that I want to ask you, it's just that someone asked you the same thing during the banquet earlier, and I was a bit curious..."

"No way, Dad? Since when are you so evasive? Can you just say what you want to ask?"

Liang Ci hesitated for a while before he slowly said, "You and Mr. Ji, who is, ahem, the one, on top?"

Liang Jin asked in return, "What do you think?"

Liang Ci hesitated for a moment, "I think, him?"

"So do you have any other questions?"

"Son, this, is there no room for discussion?"

"Is it important?"

"It's not a question of whether it's important or not, well, it's just, I guess, our old Liang family can't lose face, can we? You have to, once in a while, give it a try?"

Although he was very subtle, Liang Jin instantly understood, his dad was encouraging him to counterattack!!!

This this this was a bit difficult, right?

But if Ji Shen agreed, it wasn't impossible, was it?

Liang Jin licked the corners of his mouth, maybe he could discuss it with him later?

Just as he was about to go to Ji Shen to put the fantasy in his head into practice, Liang Ci said, "Wait, what's the rush? Come back to your room with me first, your mother still wants to talk to you."

———

When Ruan Jun arrived at Donghuai Hotel, it had only taken a little over an hour. After explaining that he was Yu Shan's assistant, the hotel receptionist told him Yu Shan's room number.

Ruan Jun was a tall, clear-eyed young man who was also a mega-rich second generation. Despite his family's objections, he chose to stoop to the level of working as an assistant for Yu Shan, simply because of a capricious preference: he is a huge fan of Yu Shan. Having watched him grow into a movie star since his debut, this obsession grew rather than diminished.

As soon as he graduated from university, he decided not to inherit his family's business empire and used all sorts of tactics to squeeze out Yu Shan's previous assistant and take over the position himself.

Not long after Ruan Jun became Yu Shan's assistant, he had a new problem: he found that Yu Shan was too different from what he had imagined!

On screen, he was brilliant and moving, perfect and affectionate. But in private, he was arrogant, rude, childish and irritable. He treats relationships casually and frivolously, and doesn't discriminate between men and women.

After a brief period of distress, he was immediately energised: he had a long time to live, long enough to be by his side and turn his nature around.

He was a very patient man, and he was sure he could do it.

With an enthusiastic smile on his face, Ruan Jun gently knocked on Yu Shan's room door: "Brother Yu? Are you there? I'm here."

The door opened from the inside and Yu Shan frowned, "Why are you so slow?"

Ruan Jun smelled the scent of alcohol on him, "Brother Yu, are you drunk again?"

Yu Shan tugged at the collar of his jacket and said irritably, "I can't get these damn clothes off, you, come here and help me!"

Ruan Jun closed the door to the room and whispered, "Okay." He leaned down slightly and meticulously unbuttoned Yu Shan's jacket, gently removing it from the man's body and hanging it over his arm, "The clothes inside, do you want to continue?"

Although it was winter, the heating in the hotel was on full blast, and Yu Shan was wearing only a slim-fitting knit shirt underneath his jacket.

He looked at Ruan Jun with a condescending look and ordered, "It's hot as hell! Go run the bath water first and then continue. You'd better move fast, I have limited patience."

Relying on his status as an idol, Yu Shan had always been used to bossing people around and had no regard for their feelings, and practically treated him like servants.

Ruan Jun had grown up with a golden spoon in his mouth, and had lived the life of a young nobleman since he was a child, how could he have ever served anyone? But with Yu Shan, he had put down everything he was worth and was willing to do anything.

He put Yu Shan's jacket on the sofa to the side, "Brother Yu, wait for me for a moment, it will be ready soon."

Yu Shan tried to take his trousers off himself, but after a long effort, he couldn't even unbuckle his belt. He scratched his hair grumpily and shouted towards the bathroom, "Ruan Jun! Are you done yet? Come here!"

Ruan Jun came out of the bathroom, "Brother Yu, what's wrong?"

Yu Shan lifted his chin, "Unbuckle my belt!"

"Okay..." Ruan Jun's eyes were dark as he knelt down on one knee in front of him, caressing his waist and unfastening the black belt that was tied around his abdomen: "Brother Yu, lift your leg."

Yu Shan braced himself against his shoulder and lazily lifted his leg.

Ruan Jun slipped his trousers down smoothly and before his eyes was...

His Adam's apple rolled, "Brother Yu, the water is ready, you can take a bath now."

"Mhmm." Yu Shan walked towards the bathroom while undressing. The knit shirt was torn off haphazardly and he casually threw it on the floor.

Ruan Jun followed behind him, silently picking up his clothes and placing them on the sofa to the side.

Yu Shan lay down in the bathtub and instructed again, "You, come here, give me a bath."

Ruan Jun pulled up the sleeves of his shirt and crouched at the edge of the tub, "Brother Yu, I... how should I do it?"

"You don't know how? You need me to teach you how to serve someone?"

Ruan Jun took the body wash from the side, "Brother Yu, I can. Well, shall I put this on you first?"

At this moment, the sound of a room card being swiped suddenly sounded at the door.

Liang Jin walked through the doorway and was stunned to see this extremely erotic scene.

Ruan Jun quickly grabbed a bath towel and covered Yu Shan's bare skin.

Liang Jin immediately took a few steps back: "Sorry! I interrupted! You guys continue!"

He ran out of the room with the speed of a hundred metre sprint and closed the door with a loud bang.

Standing in the corridor, Liang Jin stared at the silver room card in his hand and questioned his life:

Why would he open someone else's room???

Why would someone take a bath without closing the door???

Why did he see such an incredible scene???

Did he read the room number wrong?

Liang Jin looked at the room number in front of him: 6009.

!!! Sure enough, he really went to the wrong room, his room appeared to be 6006.

But why could the room card open the door?

He turned the silver card over and over several times and found a line of small letters: Top authority management card.

Because it was a management card with the highest authority, it could open any room?

This... Liang Jin silently apologised in his heart: I didn't do it on purpose.

At this moment, in room 6006.

Shu Yue wailed at the laptop screen, "Oh my god, how can there be so many accounts to deal with? Are you serious? I suspect you've piled up all of this month's tasks for me tonight!!! My brother is getting married today!!! I'm here for the wedding banquet!!! Do you have any humanity???"

Zhou Hai took out three more stacks of documents and five bundles of reimbursement forms from the briefcase he had with him, "Finish the ones you have on hand, there's more here."

"You're definitely targeting me maliciously!" Shu Yue gritted his teeth and directly snapped the laptop shut, "I'm! Not! Doing! It! Anymore!"

"Let me remind you, refusing to carry out orders from your superiors and not fulfilling your duties and obligations is a breach of contract."

"If I breach the contract, then I breach the contract, I'm going back to bed!" Shu Yue put the laptop into his bag and intended to leave in style. Zhou Hai held his wrist and said, "It's not advisable to make decisions late at night, you'll regret it in the morning."

"Regret, my ass, what I regret most is that I was blind enough to join your company in the first place. I can't take it anymore! I'll go to the HR department in the morning to resign!"

"You're still in school, right? A six-figure breach of contract fee is not a small amount for you. Have you thought it through?"

Shu Yue's mind was suddenly struck by a bolt from the blue, how could he have forgotten about this???

There was also the breach of contract fee a-a-a-ah!!!

He was already regretting it!!!

Shu Yue put the laptop back on the table: "How about we each take a step back? From now on, you won't oppress me every day, and I won't think about messing with you all day long. Let's finish the internship period as stipulated in the contract, and then we can part on good terms?"

"Okay."

After bargaining with each other for so long, they finally reached an agreement. Shu Yue felt extraordinarily happy and wanted to shake hands with Zhou Hai to express his sincere cooperation.

But the strap of his laptop bag caught the stool, which in turn caught his leg.

He threw his whole body towards Zhou Hai and pushed him straight down on the bed.

At this critical moment, the sound of a room card being swiped was heard.

The door opened and Liang Jin was once again frozen in place: "Sorry! Excuse me!"

Shu Yue got up from the bed: "??? Brother? Listen to my explanation!!!"

"No need, no need, have fun, bye!"

Liang Jin grabbed the door and ran straight to the elevator, he really didn't dare to open another door!

Taking out his phone, he switched to his conversation with Ji Xiuyuan, only to discover that the room number was 9006.

This... Liang Jin once again silently said, "I really didn't mean to do it!

After opening the door to room 9006, Liang Jin was relieved to see Ji Xiuyuan's figure.

Ji Xiuyuan had just finished showering, he was wearing a bathrobe and his hair was still dripping with moisture.

He pulled Liang Jin into the room, closed the door and asked, "Xiao Jin, why is your face so red?"

"It's nothing, I ran all the way here." Liang Jin wasn't about to tell him about the messy scenes he had seen earlier, "Ji Shen, I want to discuss something with you!"

"Mhmm."

"Tonight, can I be on top?"

"Of course you can." Ji Xiuyuan said, "Do you prefer this position?"

"No, no, no!" Liang Jin stammered in explanation, "I mean, I'm the one! On top!"

"Xiao Jin, why do you suddenly have this idea?"

"Ah, forget it if we can't."

"It's okay," Ji Xiuyuan's voice was gentle, "as long as you want it, anything is okay."

"Re-really?"

"Mhmm."

"You agree?"

Ji Xiuyuan rubbed his hair affectionately, "Mhmm. Xiao Jin, you can do whatever you want."

Liang Jin was excited, "Then you wait for me on the bed, I'll come after I shower!"

"Okay."

After showering enthusiastically, Liang Jin rushed to the bed, "Ji Shen! Let's get started!"

Ji Xiuyuan took him in his arms and kissed him, "Mhmm."

Liang Jin asked, "So, what do I have to do? You teach me?"

Ji Xiuyuan whispered in his ear, "Xiao Jin, you have to kiss me first. From the lips to the side of the ear, and after that, the collarbone, the waist and abdomen. Further down, you have to learn to tease me."

"How... how do I tease you?"

Ji Xiuyuan took his hand and placed it over the area covered by the hem of his robe. While teasing, he said bewitchingly, "Just, like right now."

Liang Jin's ears turned scarlet, his hand in the palm of Ji Shen's hand, holding his own...

He arched his back and buried his head in Ji Xiuyuan's shoulder, "No more Ji Shen, no more games."

"Hmm? Xiao Jin? It's only just begun."

"Ji Shen, I um," a layer of moisture flooded the bottom of his eyes, "I don't want to be on top anymore!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Previous Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Translator Notes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians!

Please feel free to comment any mistakes I made so I can improve and do better as I go through the book.

Translated: July 3, 2023

Comments